Part 5

pReViOuSlY: "Kiss Bakugo. On the lips."
••••••••••

"Wha- why- I- okay.." Kirishima took Bakugos chin in his hand and leaned in, but stopped about one inch away.. "are you okay with this.. Bakugo?" Bakugo nodded slowly and just like that their lips were together. They both felt a warm feeling in their hearts. "I.. I kinda liked that.." Kirishima said as their lips left each other.

"Yeah.. whatever.." Bakugo said, clearly blushing.

"Okay but like, that was the cutest shit ever!" Mina said, earning a death glare from Bakugo. "It's your turn to ask someone Kiri!"

"Um okay, Todoroki, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Probably blue.. or black? I don't really know"

"How can you not kno- never mind.."

"Tsu, truth or dare?" No answer.. "Tsu?" Not a single sound..

They all looked at Tsuyu and Tokoyami, what they saw made their eyes go aww. They had fallen asleep, Tsuyus head on Tokoyamis shoulder, Tokoyamis head on Tsuyus head.

"We should just.. let them sleep" Midoriya said.

"Yeah.. okay.. Denki, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Turn around and hug Shinso, for the rest of the game, or well, if you get a dare to stop you get to stop..?"

"Okay..!" Denki turned around giving Shinso the biggest hug ever. "My turn!" Imma just do a Mina, no one would suspect me, right? "Midoriya, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

Yes! "Okay so.. kiss Todoroki, on the mouth, for 5 seconds."

"I did not expect that from you.."

"Yeah not me either, but I did it"

"Yeah.." Midoriya looked at Todoroki, who was sitting next to him "are you okay with this?"

"Yeah.." with that Midoriya leaned in and kissed him. 1...2...3...4...5.. They separated, looking away from each other at once.

(like 10 awkward seconds later)

"Maybe we should.. go to sleep now..?" Mina asked

"Yeah.. we all could have a sleepover..?" Sero joined in.

"Yeah.." Midoriya and Todoroki said in unison.

•••••••••••
That's it for this chapter/part:)
Next chapter is gonna be short and more "story" like, that's also (probably) gonna be the last part:)