. 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 .

[November 12, 2005]

It was an unbearable silence as people entered from the giant double doors with heave hearts and solemn faces “please take a sit” an elderly woman instructed leading the people to different places in the spacious building.

A elderly couple walked in, a child gently placed on the man's shoulder and a boy who quietly followed them eyeing the strangers that filled most of the seats. When the man stopped he turned towards the front of the church seeing lit candles and flowers that decorated the dark brown casket, the boy looked up his eyes softly glossing making the man nod letting the boy run up towards the beautifully decorated casket.

The man looked down at the woman that accompanied him with a sad smile, he only has them now.

The boy ran up the alter finally reaching the casket, he stood on it peering into the casket, there laid a beautiful young woman, her dark brown hair shaped her face so beautifully, she was so beautiful she almost looked like an angel.

The boy reached inside it touching the woman's cheek and he could almost feel the nonexisting warmth her body gave him. He smiled sadly as tears rolled down his cheek falling onto the woman's closed eyes making it as if she was the one crying, he wished she was, he wished she'd smile at him one more time at least but he knew better.

The boy leaned down to kiss the woman's sickly pale forehead as the last of his tears fell from her closed eyes making him smile “don't cry anymore Eomma, you can see Appa now” the boy whispered softly caressing her hair.

A sad but comforting silence filled the church making the boy smile “see Eomma, you can go now” he kissed her forehead taking the white rose that stood on the side table and placing it in between his mother's arms “we love you” he whispered peering down at his mother one last time before moving towards his grandparents.

He ran into their arms in tears, soft sobs  rolled of his tongue as his small body shook from everything he tried so hard to keep to himself “it's okay darling, go on cry all you want” as if encouraged he starts to cry more, louder sobs escaped his trembling lips as his grandmother rubbed his back softly taking him into her arms.

He only had them now.