. 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 .

2 weeks later [10:04 am]
Day6 Radio

The group walked into the brightly lit room bowing in greeting before settling down on their individual seats.

Low music played throughout the whole studio as Minhyuk pulled down his mic and started reading some of the fan's statements "Ram-D Oppa, our Tubatu's promotions this time are the best of all time"

"Please leave some bragging time for the babies (cutely), and show their Cool, pretty and lovely sides a lot! I love you BiKiRa (BTOB's kiss the radio) is what they've said"

"Ohh, of course! The next hour is only for Tomorrow by Together. Please look forward to it. BiKiRa's one-shot reserved seat is for the boys who will forever be only cute and lovely to the fact that they're reborn as global artists. The fact that their cool presence Is able to be felt at BiKiRa is an honour. Idols reborn after growth after growth after growth It's Tomorrow by Together. Welcome!" The members clapped "Please give your group greetings"

"Yes, we'll give our greetings. One dream! Hello, we're Tomorrow by Together" the group shouted earning a small chuckle from Minhyuk before continuing "Yes, this is a visual radio right now so please look at and greet the camera one by one"

"yes, ummm" Hangyeol pointed to the various cameras in doubt "That way, the white one" Minhyuk instructed

After the members all finished their greetings Hangyeol -being the last one due to him seating closes to Minhyuk- introduced himself "Hello MOA it's been a while, I'm Hangyeol" he greet with a wave.

Host> "Our TXT came last year in May it's been a while. Have you all been well?" (they al answered positivly with nods)

Taehyun> "yes of course. A lot of things happened in that time"

Host> "like what?"

Taehyun> "we had our first world tour, we played in a really big festival and award ceremonies too, and our album came out as well- we've done a variety of promotions."

Host> "even when you came last time, you were really big/amazing superstars, you know?"

TXT> "no,no" denied colectively

Host> "but in the span of these 8 months, you've become even more amazing global superstars"

TXT> "thank you" thanked collectivly

Host> "for me, even if i just see you guys, i feel full. I'm really proud of you" The members all laughed and thanked the host collectively "lots of people are watching you in real time as well. Fan ID says: Tomorrow by Together who we get to see after 8 months of BiKiRa, we're ready to see you have fun with Minhyuk-hyung today! is what they said. So, in that time has TXT improve a little?"

TXT> "oh.."

Host> "did you improve?"

Hangyeol> "i think we did improve to a certain extent.."

Beomgyu> "i think so"

Host> "during those 8 months you appeared on a lot of variety shows, right?"

Yeonjun> "yes i think we did"

Host> "i heard you did well. Alright, Txt's 5th album has been released you've worked hard!" TXT> collectively applaud "please brag about your album and it's title"

.
.

Host> "Have any of you had any recent interaction with your friends or family?"

Kai> "I've been talking a lot more with my siblings lately" he smiled

Soobin> "I've met Boo-hyung recently for dinner"

Hangyeol> "I had a small meet up with some old friends of mine from YG"

.
.
.
.

3 days ago [3:03 pm]

"Hyung you didn't need to pick us up" Yedam smiled as he approached the white Volvo "if I didn't you'd get lost" Hangyeol teased the group

"Asahi and Yoshi definitely would" Yedam snickered as they entered the car. Yedam entered first quickly motioning his members to hurry so they wouldn't be late "What time does it usually get full?" Yoshi asked as he slid next to Yedam pulling Asahi with him in the process

"four-something i think" Asahi mumbled while settling into his sit "well then let's get going" Hangyeol closed Asahi's door before settling into the passenger seat.

.

.

[Union Bowling Jang - Bowling Alley]

As they walked through the sliding glass doors the slightly warm and bright ambient hit them whipping away the cold air from outside. While Hangyeol talked to the bowling alley staff the others made their way towards the food court "should we order the honey butter chicken?" Yoshi asked, not sure if Hangyeol still preferred it over tteokbokki "let's order both just in case" Asahi said pulling his card to pay for the drinks.

Once done they made their way towards their reserved seats "leave the food and drinks here and go change your shoes so we can start" Hangyeol greet while stealing a small piece of the honey butter chiken "don't finish the food before we're done hyung" Yedam warned playfully before rushing to change making Hangyeol chuckle while reaching for another piece.

After changing the trio finished changing into proper shoes they made their way towards Hangyeol and finally began their match.