. 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 .

Note: Please re-read the chapter since it went through some alterations, it's nothing major just some additions to the plot.

.........

Hangyeol pushed open the door making it click softly, he entered the dorm taking his shoes and placing them on the shoe rack before fully entering.

Once he stepped into the living room a sigh escaped his lips "what's wrong hyung?" he stepped back a bit being startled by the maknae's soft voice 'isn't it like 3 am already?' Hangyeol looked towards the couch, his eyes slightly adjusting to the semi dark room, landing on the tall figure that was softly being illuminated by the light of the TV that played a movie

"why aren't you asleep Kai?" Kai shuffled away slightly making space for his hyung on the couch before tapping it slightly indicating him to sit "i was but I got worried" Kai looked up from the movie for the first time during their conversation and took his appearance "you look like a mess" Hangyeol chuckled watching his dongsaeng's eyes shine with concern, he walked up to the couch softly plopping himself beside the maknae

"i'm fine" he ruffled the others soft blonde hair smiling as he leaned to his touch "so don't worry and go to sleep" the soft sentence turned stern at the end making the maknae sigh "okay but don't sleep too late please" Kai leaned in softly connecting their foreheads, he scanned the older's eyes seeing the dread and sadness they contained 'why do you do this to yourself hyung?' he sighed once again before hesitantly standing up and giving Hangyeol one more concerned look before heading to bed.

Hangyeol adjusted himself on the couch and closed his eyes 'he won't be able to wake up early tomorrow' he smiled softly remembering his tired yet concerned eyes before drifting to sleep.

.
.
.
.

 Hangyeol yawned standing up from the –unexpectedly comfortable– couch, his muscels poped in relief as he made his way to the kitchen 'since its early i'll just heat up some rice to eat with the left over pork' Hangyeol hummed satisfied with his decision.

After he was done heating up the food and setting the table he decided to wash up before waking the members.

"wake up Bin" Soobin rumbled turning over and pulling the covers over his face before softly mumbling a 'go away' making Hangyeol chuckle "come on soobin-ah its already seven o'clock, you need to get up before Yeonjun-hyung and i leave" Soobin quickly stood up mumbling some curse words before heading to the kitchen 'okay, four more to go' he sighed making his way to Kai's room.

"wake up hyuka" he softly mumbled while caressing the youngers hair, Kai hummed in satisfaction before mumbling out 'five more minutes hyung' Hanglyeol chuckled, his dosseyeng was just like a child "come on Hyuka up you go" he rumbled slowly lifting up the taller males body into a sitting position "no" kai whinned pulling Hangyeol down with him, covering them in the process "what are you doing Hyuka? We need to get up" he laughed taking the blanket of them making the other snuggle closer in seek of heat. 

Hangyeol looked down making direct eye contact with sparkling brown hues shaped into small petals "don't give me that look Hyuka, you need to get up" Kai sighed before finally sitting up, he rubbed his eye with his left hand as the other covered his mouth from a yawn "i'm up" Hangyoel smiled and patted the younger "thanks bud".

It was 8:25 when all the members finally gathered in the kitchen, they all sat down, the older members on the head sits and the younger ones on the sides. They all broke their chopsticks apart before thanking for the food and digging in.