. 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 .

Stage Name: Hangyeol

Birth Name: Lee Han-Gyeol

English Name: Hayden Lee

Position: Vocalist,Dancer, Rapper, center*

Birthday: October 18th, 2000

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac: Yong/ Dragon

Height: 185.4 cm (6'1")

Weight: 63 kg (138 lbs)

Blood Type: AB

MBTI Type: ENFP

Representative Emoticon: Panda

Nationality: Korean-Japanese-Australian

Spotify Playlist: TXT: Hangyeol

× Hangyeol Facts ×

- Hangyeol was born in Australia, Canberra but moved to South Korea when he was 9 years old.

- He has a younger brother (5 years younger).

- Hangyeol trained for 7 years (including his YG trainee days).

- Hangyeol was the 6th member to be revealed on January 23rd, 2019.

- His representative animal is a cat (Questioning Film).

- His representative flower is a Geranium (Questioning Film).

- At the end of his Question Film, the morse code translates to "Together".

- Hangyeol loves the movie 'Terminal' (Fansign 150319).

- His hobbies are playing various instruments, Painting and Watching YouTube.

- Hangyeol used to be a YG trainee (trained for 5 years).

- His nicknames are Dumpling and Usagi (bunny) because of the way his ears and nose move when he sneezes.

- His favorite thing is a rainy day.

- Hangyeol can speak Japanese, chinese, french, English and korean fluently.

- Hangyeol knows how to do acrobatics.

- He has a cat named Pochi.

- His favorite fruits are strawberries and Kiwis.

- His favourite colour is green, more specifically sage green (VLive).

- Hangyeol and Yeonjun have known each other the longest. (Question Film).

- His parents passed away when he was 15 years old.

- Hangyeol and Bang Yedam (Treasure) are best friends since they trained together for 5 years (Questioning Film).

- Hangyeol used to be a child actor.

- His special talent is singing with his mouth closed.

- Hangyeol is known to have a lot of multi fandom friendships such as Bangchan and Felix (StrayKids), BTS, Heeseung and Jay (Enhypen), Yedam and Jihoon (Treasure), ect.

- Hangyeol is Allergic to Sunflowers.

- Hangyeol is most likely to cook for the members. (Questioning Film).

- Hangyeol likes to write songs and compose beats.

- Hangyeol's ideal type is someone who can cuddle with him on rainy days while listening to 'smile flower' by seventeen.

- His motto is "There is no "right time", there is just time and what you choose to do with it".

Disclaimer!
I do not claim BigHit, YG, Treasure or any other groups or companies mentioned in the story as my own.

Warning!
This is a work of fiction, and as such, it might not be the most accurate meaning characters might be OOC (out of character) and somethings are gonna be modified for the sake of the story.