. 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 .

[08:45 am]

A black van makes it's way to an open parking lot. the some what older looking man that drove it turned his head, his lips adorming a half way done cigar, the smoke that once filled his lungs ran all over the medium sized van as he opened his mouth to notify their arrival.

The car was silent for what felt like minutes before Yeonjun finally captured what the scruffy man said "oh, yes thank you" a slightly rushed acknowledgement slipped out of his lips before he moved to open the door.

Yeonjun stepped out of the black van, it's sliding door softly retracting from the pressure he inflicted. He stepped out of the van, soft rays of sunshine picked through marshmallow like clouds warming up his chilled skin.

Yeonjun wore a white shirt lazily tucked into some black loose pants with black vans and a black bucket hat, the autumn wind blew his blue hair softly "are we the first ones here?"

the casual yet simple look fit him perfectly, making it seem as if he hadn't just spent hours stressing over what to wear and after finally giving up, just throwing whatever he could find –of course not–.

Soon after Hangyeol followed, he made his way to the open door before stopping 'where's my phone?' he asked himself patting down his pockets before looking down at his hyung.

"Yeon-hyung do you have my phone?" Yeonjun turned around, his stance frozen for a few seconds before his eyes went big "you lost your phone?!" he yelled panicking as he climbed back in the van. The man let out a smoke filled sigh as he watched the two boys frantically look for the missing phone 'please get off already'.

A while later both boys finally stepped out of the van, not forgetting to apologize to the drive for taking long because of the missing phone "sorry for the trouble sir" they bowed once again before taking a step back to watch him leave.

As soon as the van moved out of the parking lot –that wasn't too far away form the front entrance– both boys turned to leave, heading to the slightly warmer part of the parking lot instead of heading inside the restaurant they had previously agreed to meet.

Hangyeol stood a few steps away from Yeonjun, his outfit the total opposite consisting of a black short sleeve shirt that tucked itself into slightly formal looking black shorts that showed his pale legs
–totally not appropriate for the weather–.

The sun picked it's rays through the marshmallow like clouds warming up the air giving off a sense of comfort "i told you it was to early hyung" Hangyeol whined earning himself a soft pinch in his reddened nose from Yeonjun "this is the time we agreed on" the older huffed, crossing his arms to emphasize his point.

The younger giggled at his hyungs childish behaviour, the two conversed as time passed enjoying the comfort the soft rays gave off as cool wind blew around them.

Footsteps echoed in the background, the once semi quiet parking lot filled with loud chatter as three figures came to view.

The duo turn around hearing loud chatter approach, Yeonjun being the first of the two to actually acknowledge and greet them "jagi!" Yeonjun shouted, waving lazily at the man he called honey.

Hangyeol snapped his head in the direction of the approaching group, quickly spotting Wooyoung in the mix 'why didn't he tell me he was coming?!' he thought excitedly, his step gaining a slightly bounce as he made his way to meet the group half way, engulfing Wooyoung in a hug

"woah my little usagi is here" Wooyoung smiled softly spinning the younger as the others watched in amazement making Hangyeol giggled at the affection.

Changbin  turned to the male besides him with a smile as if bragging about the youngest cuteness. As soon as they parted from the hug Changbin stepped closer to them dragging Hyunjin along to introduce him "this is Hyunjin, he'll be joining our little hangout today"

Hyunjin smiled, waving at the youngest –as he was the only one he didn't know– "it's a pleasure to finally meet you Hangyeol" the youngest softly blushed as he bowed to the eldest "the pleasure's all mine"

.
.
.
.

The restaurant was intimate and elegant; a dimly lit space filled with five-seater tables, a piano bar, and an entire wall that was a fish tank, with Angelfish curiously swimming back and forth.

Though it gave a more elegant vibe the restaurant still seemed bright and welcoming, the soft rays brightened the dim lighting and the fragrant air made it even more enjoyable to stay in.

They sat in a wide round table, –Yeonjun sat at the head of the table, placing Wooyoung to his right which placed Changbin to Wooyoung's right, Hyunjin to Changbin's right and finally Hangyeol to Hyunjin's right– talking about their recent performances "Hyunjin-hyung is one of our best dancers" Changbin bragged making Hyunjin shyly smile

"I thought you only talked about yourself Binnie" he teased earning a light slap from Changbin "wow you're awesome hyung!" Hyunjin blushed from the compliment, Hangyeol's eyes sparkled with admiration as he started at Hyunjin "can you teach me to dance like that too?"