8

N.

After a few days Harry ordered a new microwave and all was forgiven, but long from being forgotten.

Harry's thoughts clouded his mind constantly throughout his days at work. What did Fiona mean he was so oblivious? Of course he's not oblivious to a beautiful woman trying to get with him. However, she couldn't seriously think it'd be okay to pursue a relationship with her boss. It's a risk and far from professional. Yet, Fiona didn't seem to care.

A knock at his office door and in came Wes.

"Hello Mr. Styles, everything is set in stone for your flight tomorrow and I think your clear to head home for tonight. You have a big weekend ahead."

Harry nodded his head pleased with the Wes's work. Harry sent Wes home and collected his things leaving soon after.

Oswald, Harry's driver picked him up from the office and took him home. Harry walked in to the aroma of garlic bread and tomato sauce.

"Fi?" Harry called as he walked into the dining room.

He sees her sitting at the head of the table and she gestured for him to sit down.

Harry looked at his plate filled with food from his favorite Italian restaurant, Little Italia.

"What is this for?" Fiona struggled to din her words and took a sip of her wine.

Fiona hesitated before starting her words.

"Harry. I, um I want to apologize for the other day. You're my boss and that was terribly unprofessional. I shouldn't have pushed you into showing me the room or interrupted your morning with your late night whore. I just, I thought maybe you'd want me too. But now you've made it very clear how you feel towards me and I have to respect that. So, uh I guess this is the best way I could apologize." Fiona got up from the table, grabbing her wine of course, and started to walk towards the door to head to we room.

Harry couldn't speak but just as she was about to walk him, he grabbed her wrist making her drop her wine all over the expensive carpet.

"Harry! What're you doing? You made me spill my win-,"

Harry quickly pressed his lips against hers, shutting her up.

"Fuck the wine, Fi." He mumbled against her lips before pressing them to her delicate ones yet again.
------

Hey! I went on a surprise vacation to Hawaii!!! Sorry for the late update. My parents pulled my sisters and I out of school for a week and half and I've been busy making up all the work and taking tests. The picture I took from the airplane on our layover in Miami!! Whoop whoop! I did have wifi on the vacay, but who wants to write while on a surprise trip to paradise?!!((of course I read my updates though, can't miss those//Wattpad has seriously become my life lol))

Xx