5

F.

One month.

I've been working for Mr. Harry-no-sense-of-humor-Styles for one long ass month.

One month of me trying to break his shell.

One month of me trying to figure him out.

One long month.

I knock on Harry's bedroom door and patiently wait for him to answer.

"Styles?"

He groans a few times but never officially answers.

"Styles are you having sex, you cheeky bastard?" He huffs and soon I hear his feet paddling across the floor of his room and he opens the door.

"Fi, you do realize I'm your employer, correct?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Stop talking to me like I'm your friend." I laugh until I realize he's serious. I frown and he rolls his eyes.

He walks to the bed and makes it up.

"It's not my fault you bring home a different girl every other night. And how come they get to go into that room, but I don't?" I pout and walk over to his bed and take a seat.

"You just can't go in there. And I'm a man with needs. Drop it Fi, I'm serious."

"I'm a woman with needs." I pull the hem of my shirt and try to show some cleavage.

One month of trying to make him get the hint.

I want him.

He doesn't want me.

"Then when you go to your apartment, take a fella with you."

"I don't hoe around Styles. I'm not you." I instantly regret my words when he frowns and moved towards his massive closet.

"What's on my schedule today?"

I swallow and take out my work phone looking through his calendar.

"Uh, an interview from GQ magazine. They're titling you the 'number 7 sexiest business man of the year', and then you're off to spend time with your dad."

" Interesting, I should be number 1." He says to himself. "You can leave now."

I nod my head and he walks back out of his closet, setting his clothes on his bed.

I drop my phone and bend over to pick it up. While doing so my skirt rises up a bit and I can feel the draft.

Harry sucks in a sharp breath and I snap up quickly, seeing him eyeing my behind.

His face pales and he quickly turns to face his clothing and picks up his shirt.

"Harry?"

"Go."

As I'm about to leave, his bathroom door snaps open and a brunette walks out in his shirt. I look at her in disbelief as to why she's still here. He never keeps a girl here over night.

"Hi. I'm Shannon. I'll take a coffee. Iced, no sugar."

"Excuse me?"

"You're the help. I want an iced coffee. Oh and bring me a banana. Run along." She makes a shooing gesture and it takes all of my strength to run over to her and pull all of her fake ass extensions out her hair.

"Actually, Sharon, you should go. I'm very busy today. I have a gazillion meetings." Harry speaks and I stifle my laugh, because not only is he practically free all day, but because he doesn't even know her name.

"Shan-non. Shannon. You didn't have a problem remembering that last night in that wonder room of yours." Harry blushes and hangs his head. My heart clinches and Shannon smirks. Slut.

"I should go. Bye Harry. Call me." Shannon gives Harry a big kiss and my heart breaks.

She sashays out the room as if she's just won Americas Next Top Model.

Please. This bitch is a Nicki Min-no-no.

I turn to leave the room.

"Fiona?"

I stop and turn, waiting for him to continue.

"I'll show you what's in the room."

"It's fine Harry, really. I'll go make you some breakfast."

---

Sorry for the shitty chapter.

Sorry for the long wait.

Hope you guys like Towers.

comment.vote.read.follow.

Xx