birthday party

This request was made by Shirasemi-chan

"Oh yeah that's right it's Dazais birthday, I should probably make him something" the tiger boy mumbled to himself before getting up and looking up 'how to make a cake' he had no idea how and he still didn't. Everything was fine until he had to mix it, then he ended up getting batter all over himself. "...dammit- uh- this can still work-"
*knock knock*
"Or not- uh- hey come in!" "Hey atsu- pfftt- what happend to you" dazai started laughing at the mess he just saw. "I was trying to make you a cake for you're birthday but I have no idea how- and this ended up happening" "my birthday- oh yeah I forgot about that- no one really cares about it, besides you I guess" "well i love you so if course I care" dazai giggled a tiny bit.
"I'll help you clean up this mess, k?" "You don't have to do that-" "to bad" ge walked over and grabbed some paper towels.

After everything was cleaned up dazai looked at atsuhsi "you really didn't have to do anything for me" "but I wanted to, we can cuddle or something" they both smiled at each other. "I'd love that"

They both lay down and cuddle up to each other and talk about random stuff, "thank you atsu.." "huh- for what?" "Remembering my birthday, I don't really care if people do things for me cuz I don't wanna be a bother, but it is nice ti feel loved once and a while" Dazai smiled, a sad smile. Atsushi hugged him. "You should always feel loved" "well- I don't really...today's amazing atsushi, this is perfect" "then I'm glad I could make you happy" Atsushi layed his head on Dazais chest. The taller boy ran his fingers through the smaller ones hair. "Maybe we should get some sleep" Dazai spoke, half asleep "sure Dazy" atsushi kissed him on the forehead before they both drifted off to sleep.