nightmares and cuddles

TW: mentions of nightmares.

Dazai was sitting on his bed, Awake in the middle of the night, he always had trouble sleeping and really didn't care about his health. He was playing dumb games on his phone when he hear a knock on his door. "Hello?" "Hey...can I come in?" "Sure atsu! Doors unlocked" atsushi walked in, shut the door, and hugged dazai. "Did something happen? You're not usually awake right now?" The smaller boy nodded. "I had a bad dream...about the orphanage..." Dazai sighed and opene his arms in a hugging motion. "Come here atsu" atsushi hugged Dazai and put his head on his chest. "Thanks dazy..." "of course, youve helped me so much it's the least I can do" Dazai held atsushis face in his hands and smiled. "I like you're smile dazy..." atsushis face turned bright red and so did dazais. "I like yours to. Cmon lay down, get some sleep k?" Atsushi nodded and layed down on dazais chest, Dazai wrapped his arms around atsushi and started humming to him. "There just nightmares, they aren't real, it'll be okay" Atsushi smiled, even tho Dazai couldn't see it he smiled back. "I love you atsu" "I love you....to...dazy..." and like that atsushi passed out. Dazai tried to get sleep but couldn't, he just stayed with atsushi making sure he didn't wake up.

A/N: THE FACT THE ANGSTY CHAPTER WAS OVER 1000 WORDS AND THIS ONE IS AROUND 200- THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT ME DOSENT IT- ;-;