Chapter 35

NIALL

March 31st, 2018

I thought I'd be hung over the next morning but although I had a small headache, it was not that bad. I turned around in bed and wrapped my arm around Liv, pulling her closer to me before she let out a short whimper. I knew my mom had prepared the guest room for her just in case we wouldn't be comfortable to sleep in the same bed since the break up but I didn't even have to ask Liv and we both ended up in the same room.

"'Morning my love." I mumbled in a whisper as she whimpered again. "Remember what you promised me? We had a deal."

I let my hand slip under my shirt that she was wearing and reached for her breasts. I let my palm and fingers rub on them, feeling her nipples get hard at my touch, and this time, she moaned low.

"Mm Niall, it's too early."

"You say that but your body says otherwise." I whispered near her ear, making her chuckle slowly and low.

"My nipples get hard when it's cold outside too." she pointed out tiredly. "That means nothing."

I laughed and pressed my body against hers, my hard cock pushing against her ass. "Well, I'm horny, and that's the proof."

"You're always hard when you wake up, so that doesn't mean anything either."

I laughed some more and slipped my hand in her panties as I rubbed myself slowly on her ass. She moaned again but spread her legs a bit, making my smile grow. She leaned her leg on mine to give me a better access and I watched her body twitch lightly every time I flicked my finger on her clit. It pressed against my cock every time too, making my eyes flutter as I brushed my lips on her neck.

"I know you're tired, I'll just do all the work, if you want."

She squirmed in bed and I took my hand out of her panties, looking at her. She ended on her back, her eyes half open and her lips curled in a fond but amused smile. She licked her lips before pressed them together and slid her head slightly to tilt it, messing up her hair even more. She looked beautiful and I tried not to blink to engrave that image in my head forever. I held my breath and my lips parted.

"Please don't move." I whispered, making her frown a bit. "Please, for me."

"Okay."

I could hear so much vulnerability in her voice and it made something stir in my stomach but I just reached on the other side of the bed to find my phone in my pants and turned my camera on. When I put it in front of her, I suddenly saw fear in her eyes and her lips parted.

"Please, Olivia. Just one picture." I begged in a whisper. "I don't think you understand how beautiful you look."

Her eyes fluttered and she pressed her lips together, staying totally motionless.

"Okay."

I took a picture and my eyes moved from it to her and then back to the picture before my lips curled. I brought my hand to her stomach and moved it up to her breasts, making her chuckle. Without thinking, I snapped an other picture, and an other, and I ended up laying next to her to take a few selfies of both of us. In the last one I just pressed my lips against hers as she chuckled against my mouth and the way she laughed made something stir in my stomach. We were in Ireland, together in a bed at my mom's, and my life had never been so perfect. I put my phone next to us on the bed before moving on top of her, trying to keep my lips attached to hers.

"You can't make a sound." I whispered, bringing my mouth on her neck before leaving a few kisses. "And you can't touch me. If you don't follow these rules, there will be consequences."