~•~start all again ~•~

Sorry guys for not writing for so long, I have just been lazy not even doing a school work wich is bad but I know that's gonna bite me in the ass, I was reading the comments of the last chapter and that just made me glad that you guys wanna read next chapter!!♡
•□•□•□•□•

Izuku:
I let kacchan sleep at our place so he can get close to his son..but of course he is sleeping in a spare room where he is not close to me.
I'm still kind of shaken up from what happened few years ago...but I need to do it because of (kaseki or katsuo? Sorry I forgot) .

I'm slowly getting opened up to katsuki and talking all about katsuo and showing him the pictures.

Katsuo is such a sweetheart and we did everything with him that we could to make him happy.

Katsuki seems like he changed and a lot...which is one step closer to the good direction.

Bakugo:
I think I'm getting izuku to open up to me a little and not just him but me opening up to him as well, we talked a lot even when is katsuo in the kindergarten we always talked.
One day it was after we dropped of katsuo to the kindergarten, us two were at home resting and drinking tea in the living room when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" I said as I stood up and walked to the hall and to open the door to see no one other the half an half mother fucker from the high school.

(((Case someone wanted todo involved a lil here y'all go!)))

Todoroki:"huh??? Bakugo?? What-why are you here??"
Bakugo:"umm case I'm visiting my son?"
Cinnamon.bakugo:
Todoroki was holding flowers and that one izuku really loves, him and izuku used to date but then...todoroki fucked it up and izuku cot him cheating once...it endded up not being the first time he cheated.
When izuku heard that voice of todorokis he appeared at the door.

Izuku:" todoroki why are you here???when I said we were done I meant it"
Todoroki:"ahh come on izuku...that was a mistake! I still love you and i loved you from beginning!"
Bakugo:"if you loved him so much you wouldn't cheat you peace of shit...and besides he's already mine~"

Katsuki pot his arm around izukus waist and izuku let him do it just to get rid of todoroki and they did.

Izuku:
Shoot...what was so close...me and shoto broke up like two months ago and he is still trying to win me over.
But I'm not stupid...

A lot of happened back then....

○●○●○●○●
FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
{^_^♡}