my crush is my bully

Izuku is cute little omega, with big beautiful green eyes with long eyelashes and small cute nose, his cheeks slightly chubby and pink, who can just bully this adorable little cinnamon roll!?😡
He is really short and once again: cute, he is all slightly curvy

Izuku pov:

I was always the shy and quiet kid and kacchan is the one by my side whole time...well guess I thought that...after kacchan got his quirk he changed a lot, he pushed me away case...I'm quirkles.

No one deserves to be treated the way he treated me, he is the Alpha...he feels powerful over me pushing me down and...I can't stand for myself...that's what he knows and I'm sure he wants me to suffer...for no reason?

I told him I'm beta which I'm really not, I'm just small,tiny, weak omega who can't do anything...and the nickname just top it all : deku.
Deku means worthless and useless the person who can't do anything.

Anyways the point of the story is, that kacchan bullied me and hates me.

After middle school I didn't go to high school I just went to work and be home, I mean if I can't go to my dream school I don't wanna go nowhere else.
It's good thing that I don't see kacchan anymore...but I miss him so much! Ugh i hate myself for that!

One day I was at my work and...guess who came!...right kacchan did! With some girl! And it just breaks my heart, I fastly torned around and continue to clean *sight*.

Bakugo POV:

I sow deku but he fastly turned around *smirks* I told the girl to wait at one of the tables and i went to have little fun with a nerd "hey nerd! What are you doing?? Cleaning instead going to school??"
He didn't answer he just stoped what he was doing.

Izuku POV:

I look down...what am I supposed to say? I hate this {ugh just don't cry!} So I smiled and turned around to face him "h-hey kacchan...n-nice to see you..." I look slowly back down not hearing anything in response.

B: "come over to my place" he said and left me there, the girl glared at me and I look down, they are probably talking behind my back *sight* I got used to it at least I'm my boss favorite! Hehe I'm really glad.

Little did I know what is waiting for me when I go to kacchans place...

○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○

Find out in the next chapter!!