a child

Cinnamon.bakugo:

One month in pregnancy:

After a month izuku found out he was pregnant, he cried a lot case he knew katsuki probably wouldn't care about the baby, izuku knows that katsuki just used him that night, he didn't answered katsukis calls and massages, he just blocked him.

Izuku moved out after a month and went with his mom to leave in other town where is more people and where is there new bigger house for the baby.

After the baby is born izuku was crying softly seeing the beautiful baby boy, he looks like katsuki but with pretties green eyes.

Bakugo POV:

After two years:

Ugh why the fuck did I messed up!? It's all my fucking fault!
Yeah...I still think of the shit I pulled up two years ago *sigh* I'm in third year of high school and we are going on a trip in town close by where is other school we are gonna visit and the town as well.

After we arrived, first we went to the school that there is and latter on we could split in groups and go around the town, we got maps and went out own ways.

Izukus POV:

I am in the park with katsuo,we are sitting on a small blanket and eating small snacks while he's sitting up and looking around.
He just looks like kacchan so much, I just love my little pup.
I stroke his spiky blonde hair, he smiled at me and continued eating "do you want mama to buy you some ice cream?" Katsuo look up and nodded saying yes! I giggled and sow that little ice cream booth (idk what's the other word) is and told him to stay there that mama will come fast, he nodded and shoved me the like, ugh he is just so cute.

I went to buy ice cream for my little pup as I'm glancing at him every two seconds to make sure he's okay and sitting on the place.

Little did izuku know, that someone is really close to them...

Kiroshima: yo bro! Look that baby there!" I fastly turn around to see who is saying that and if he's talking about katsuo.
I sow some red haired dude and...next to him....OMG NO...IT'S KACCHAN!!

find out what will happen in the next chapter!!