what happened between todoroki and izuku

So this is like back in time when they were dating:

At the small cafe izuku was sitting with his child, while he was drinking coffee and katsuo eating the muffin and drinking juice the ,tall boy who was working there went to talk to izuku a little.
Izuku thought of his as a handsome guy and of course nice...but that was all just a mask for what is waiting for him.
Katsuo liked the guy as well who said his name is shoto todoroki and asked if they could meet again some day and izuku agreed.
Izuku didn't had a relationship in a long time and now...maybe he has a chance with this hottie (eww I don't like tododeku that much...) .
After that they started talking after giving each other there numbers and they started texting and going out, sometimes with katsuo and sometimes not, of course izuku finds someone to babysit his son.
and after some time they started dating.
At the start of the relationship it was all perfect like izuku imagined but all that changed after a month in after a month in a relationship.

Todoroki didn't work anymore, he lived at izukus house and laze around while izuku worked, case he needs money for him and his son and now his boyfriend who Is a lazy ass.
It would be all good in bed while they "make love" but it didn't feel right with izuku for some time...

For some reason he felt dirty and used and he had feeling that todoroki might sleep with someone else.
And that feeling turned out to be truth,
Todorki would disappear somewhere 4 hours on the day, it doesn't matter when but it happened often.
Todoroki said he found job and that he has a business trip that lasts for a week which means that he slept with someone and been with someone at that time he goes on his "business trips" that are probably not real.
One day izuku was coming home from the work two hours earlier then usual, katsuo at kindergarten so shoto was alone at the house but when izuku opene the door he sow something else that broke his heard,
His boyfriend on top of some girl on the couch! Half naked!
Izuku was in shock and he finely snapped, he felt anger and rage, all this time he was making sure shot had everything and this is how he gives him back!?

Shoto:"b-babe...what are you doing so early?" He was scared...you can hear it in his voice and see it in his eyes.
"I made sure for you to have everything you need...took care of dinner when I come from work tired...go pick up katsuo....and you give me back with this!?"
Shoto stood up to comfort him but all he got was big slap on the face, izuku made sure to slap him as hard as he can so he can remember that.
"I don't wanna hear your stupid excuses! Get out of my house! We are done!"
At this point izuku was holding his tears in.
Shoto was in shock holding his cheek as the red print of a hand appeared from the slap. The girl ran out saying that she didn't knew that shoto was taken and izuku kicked shoto out.

And that's how they ended things.
Izuku cryied for the rest of the day and cuddled his pup.