Sweet S€X-Teen pt.6

Amy's POV

I can't believe me and Sonic did IT! I was so embarrassed. Thank god I carried a pack of birth control pills just in case.

After me and Sonic finished, we had to get dress and shower again because we didn't want to be late for my big show tonight- which is still a surprise for them.

After showering, I put on a sexy red flowy dress and then wore a casual outfit over it to hide it until my preformance...

The red dress:

The casual outfit:

The casual outfit:

You're probably wondering how I managed to hide all that in a hoodie and short skirt

You're probably wondering how I managed to hide all that in a hoodie and short skirt... Heh, I'm wondering how too.

Once I finished getting ready, I went to the lobby where the gang was waiting.

"Ready guys?" I asked them with a big smile. They all smiled back and replied with a yes.

"All right. I'm gonna lead the way, ok?" I told them. They all nodded and followed me to where I was going to the Disney Show for tonight.

I was going to be the finale of the show so I had te to watch the others preform myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to Amy's part coming up...
Amy's POV

I was watching as the the second to last performers were finishing up, then I decided...

"Guys, I'll be back. I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick!" I told the team.

Then I actually went backstage where the gang couldn't see me and not in the bathroom.

I managed to get backstage and meet up with Mickey in the back. "Oh great! You're here! Are you ready?" Mickey said in a excited voice.