Prologue (Part 1.5)

WARNING: Heavy strong words and I think high or low sexual scene I think?

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Sound*

(T-T_T-T_T-T_T-T_T-T_T-T_T-T_T-T_T-T_T-T_T-T)

{With Anastacia}

Its been 4, hell hours waiting for the queen to be done with the slayer. Anastacia had to admitted she was jealous for not joining, although it was a bad idea to do that but, it was bast to wait.

???: "Alright what's the Fucking deal"

Anastacia turned to the lady with red hair and with the bitchy ton.

Anastacia: "I'm sorry?"

???: "Don't start with that [I'm sorry] bullshit, You and Zednal hadn't said a damn word when you two got here, me, Jania, Lillian and Sephora have been talking shit all day-"

Sephora: "Shut the fuck up medusa your the only one who's been talking shit for who knows how long and you only talk shit if you don't get pick to go out and kill things"

Lillian: "Yeah, if only you behave like a good snake that you are, maybe, just maybe you get picked"

Jania: "And maybe why your at it you can ask the slayer to shove his cock between your lags and up your ass like a meat fuck toy that you are"

Medusa didn't care what sephora and lillian had to say in their part but when jania talks crap to her like that she takes it personal.

Medusa: "Better, how about you choke on his cock instant, you baron ass!"

Jania: "I already have no thanks to you...." Jania voice got deeper from that reminder.

Medusa: "You were taking too damn long with that slut tongue of yours, I wanted my fucking turn!"

Jania: "HE WAS ENJOYING IT AND OUT OF KNOW WHERE YOU STEPPED IN, I JUST STARTED SUCKING HIM AFTER ANASTACIA TURN WAS OVER, YOU NO PATIENT, BITCH!" Jania yelled at medusa to remind her of what she did.

Medusa can tell that jania was getting even more aggressive with her.