Prologue part 1

I told myself that "hmm I guess it wouldn't hurt to make a prologue part 2 and publish prologue part 1 and be done with it so here you go enjoy!!!

WARNING: Strong words and I think high or low sexual scene but not lemons I think?

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Sound*

==============

You know its quit nice to enjoy what you are and where you at, in a place where time moves faster then a bullet or more. And that place so happens to be Hell itself, yes I know it may seem weird and insane to you but Hell is not that bad once you get use to it.

Hearing cries of cold blooded war solders, The agony of the guilty can be annoying time to time but again you get use to it, no matter what they say to you, you get use to it.

As living in hell their are roles that need to be played even if you hate it, "Don't like the role? ok, if you don't like the role go feed hell your Cries and Agony" so its ether serve or become hell's victim.

And remember I that is said "as living in hell their are roles that need to be played even if you hate it." What if I told you their was someone who wood play a role as a big threat to humankind, whist that big role has to rule the Gates Of Hell.

But don't think that getting that role will be a cake walk, many strong, smart, impossible,  people and worriers have fallen to the ruler who face the demon king of hell, but the story about demon king is a story for a another time.

Short story the demon king of hell gave all of his god of death powers and magic to a human woman who once saved his life form the path he go's on. After the human woman gotten all of king's powers, the woman who was once human was now the enemy of all live and things in the world, the Goddess of Death. Now known as The Demon Queen Milena.

Milena the Demon Queen was now in control of hell. With her in control their was a lot of serious changes in hell and of curses the hell lords did not like it. but like I said before that story is for a another time.

The only reason Milena took the role of a ruler was for a lot of reasons. How many reasons well I can name a few or more.

1. End the war between heaven and hell. 2. To beat the monster you must become the monster. 3. Rule hell and ban all demons from the mortal realm. 4. stopping anyone who challenge for the throne. 5. Make peace with heave if no one wood. 6. Have trustworthy allies by your side. 7. Showing your more just a ruler to them. 8. Showing them the world and hell is not all dark as a monster or demon. 9. No one is a slave to the demon queen not even herself. 10. Do whats right if no one will.