What you need to know

In this story I think its right that I tell you what you are reading. This its by first time doing a hentai fanfic on here so don't expect a lot from me ok.

What you need to know about the the story.

1. Theirs going to be lot and lots of blood and gore because your the Doom slayer of my oc.

2. NO LEMOOOOOOOOOOONS. maybe.....

3. Some people in Taimanin and others will get some of that spot light to and be more be different.

4. This won't be some harem story where you get all of the lady's even monster girls.

5. In Taimanin Asagi I don't know where this will take place but I guess it wouldn't hurt to start from the beginning.

6. I really don't know about the lore but I don't won't to watch a hole video of girls moaning all day so I want to Taimanin Asagi Wiki to know about the lore.

7. My oc is the Doom slayer but he's not human. (Man... I really need to work on my oc book to explain this)

8. He's a mute. But come on I have been reading a lot of good and best doom fanfic where he can talk. and be between you and me I wood do the same thing.

9. Tatsurou Akiyama and Sawaki Kyousuke will be alive.

10. I'm adding random characters and non hentai characters.

11. Since your not a human doom slayer this makes it fun for you.

12. The first and second of Kunoichi all ready happened.

13. You'll some make friends where you go.

14. I wanted to do just a doomguy story in this but some people all ready have done that. I'm more of a, I want to try to make a story that nobody has tired yet just like in My Profile where I keep my stories. (You people can copy my stories that I make if you want even in my Male Reader X one-shot stories.)

15. If you seen or played Destiny and Doom, you are both Eliksni and Doom slayer combined.