29: Decided

"Lets see what you got." I said with a smirk on my face.

"I don't want to hurt you." Amira teased as she had her fists up in a fighting stance.

After we had finished eating, Amira and I talked for a while and I don't remember how we got to the conversation where it led to her and I about to fight. I winked at her as I stepped closer.

Amira threw the first kick, right to my face. I blocked it and threw a kick at her which she also blocked. I threw a side punch, she ducked while she punched me in the stomach and her other fist came to my jaw. I just shook it off and she quickly threw two quick kicks which I blocked again. She did a roundhouse kick, I stepped back on time. As she went to throw another punch, I blocked it and kicked her on the thigh. Amira stepped back and stared at me with a fire in her eyes and I just smirked at her. She seriously thought that she would be able to best me. I found myself getting aroused by this sexy, badass woman fighting me.

Amira threw a punch, I blocked it and quickly threw a punch of my own which she also blocked. She used her leg to trip me, but I dodged it in time. She quickly turned around and kicked back, hitting me on the stomach. I took a step back in disbelief and she flashed her own smirk at me.

I tried to throw a punch, but Amira grabbed my arm and used her knee to hit me twice on the ribs. Then she jumped, putting my head in between her legs and flipped me on my back to the ground. As I quickly got on my knees, she tried to kick me on the chest. I blocked her kick and pulled her over my shoulders, flipping her on her back as I got up, and pinned her down on the ground. She started giggling which made me laugh.

"How the hell did you learn to fight like that?" I asked in between laughs.

"My little secret." She winked and then I quickly placed my lips on hers.

I pulled away and whispered. "You are an amazing woman, Amira Darkholme." Amira looked up at me and smiled.

"I've decided..." she began to say as I looked down at her, releasing my hold on her. "I'm not gonna be sad, I'm not gonna think about the things I can't do anymore. I'm gonna be happy..." She pushed herself up onto her elbows, "because I have you."

I cupped her cheek as I saw the emotions in her eyes as I pulled her closer to sit up. "Baby..."

"I have always wanted someone to care for me the way that you care for me. And I rather have that than any magic in the world."

"Fuck, Amira." I crashed my lips to hers, kissing her with all the passion and fire in me.

I rolled over so that she was now on top of me. I didn't want to stop kissing her, but she slightly pulled away for air. I kept my hold on the back of her neck and placed our foreheads against each other.

"I love you, Amira." I whispered softly while I stared into her eyes.

"And I love you, Logan." She whispered back and I took her lips to mine again.

I was glad that bringing her to the waterfall made Amira feel a lot better and forget all the bad things that had happened to her in the last two days. I was going to show her that life would only get better from here on out.

My hands travelled down her body and stopped as it reached the zipper on the back of her leather skirt. Amira pulled away from the kiss and smiled down at me.

"Wanna get in the water?"

I flashed her a grin and pulled her closer to me. "Anything you want, baby."

Amira pulled herself off me, walked in front of the pond and began to undress. I followed and took my clothes off. The two of us were completely naked. Amira was the first to jump in.

"Hurry up, the water feels great."

I threw myself in and swam towards her while she decided to float on her back. The water was warm, not as cold as I thought it would be. I grabbed Amira as soon as I reached her and she squealed from the sudden pull. I moved her body close to mine. Our bodies fitting like perfect puzzle pieces, I pushed her back against the rocks. My throbbing dick brushed against her.

"Someone's happy to—" My lips captured hers in a commanding, relentless kiss. The rest of her sentence was lost against my lips.

Amira wrapped her legs around my waist and I gave her ass cheeks a good squeeze underneath the water. Amira pulled away slightly and whispered.

"I love you so much, Logan."

Her words were enough to elicit a growl from me and my dick twitched. I kissed, nipped and sucked at her neck and chest. I felt Amira shiver slightly at the sensations. The tip of my thick hard dick was against her moist and smooth opening. I promptly and hungrily plunged deep into her. I let out another growl, appreciating as she pulled me closer and gently pulled on my hair. The delicious friction and deep impacts carried us to a desperate, gasping release. We stood embraced in each other's arms for a while, with me still inside her.

I stared into her eyes, thinking about how much I adored this woman. She stared back with a wondering expression as if she was trying to figure out what I was thinking. My hand stood holding the side of her head, searching her eyes until I finally spoke in a whisper.

"I'm going to make you my wife some day."

Amira smiled, gently placing her hands against my cheeks and then kissed me hard and deep. I was getting hard again from the feel of her soft and intoxicating lips.

I started moving my hips in and out. I pulled out all the way and turned her to face against the rocks. I kissed and nipped her neck and back. One hand moved to her breast, rubbing and gently pinching her nipple. I ran my other hand slowly down her spine and over her ass, cupping and gripping one cheek firmly.

I slightly leaned her forward and slid my dick inside her. I started moving in and out, slow and deep. I gripped her hips, not allowing her to move. Her moans and gasps were all I needed to hear to know she was loving it. I knew the moment she came when she let out an explosive gasp. I pulled out of her while she rode out her orgasm. When she finally settled down from her high, I turned her to face me again and she instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist. Her cheeks had a tint of pink, overwhelmed by what I was doing to her. I wore a cocky grin as I was ready to enter her once again. I tenderly cupped her face with one hand and pushed inside her, making her moan louder.

"Oh, Logan!"

I buried my face in her neck and between her breasts, kissing and thrusting slowly and deeply, savoring every second. I couldn't get enough of her. Then she tightened her arms around my shoulders, her legs around my torso, and grind to my same rhythm. I started speeding up the pace once she did that. She let out another loud gasp while I released a loud grunt, continuing the speedy pace. I crushed my mouth to hers, muffling our moans as we flew together to our highs.