madison

[unedited]
chapter written for @dxllxs15

your pov:
"Ariana, I have something to tell you..."

You were laying on your bed with your boyfriend of 9 months Jack. He had just gotten back from headlining his 2 your with his best friend Jack Johnson.

"okay." you say, sitting up.

"okay... please just try to understand, I didn't mean for it to happen and it did and I'm so sorry." jack gets up off the couch and starts to walk around your room.

"Jack, what are you talking about..? just tell me what happened."

Jack sits back done on the bed and looks at you. He takes a deep breath before explaining what had happened.

"Madison showed up to one of the shows.... & some of the guys had a party after & she showed up. nobody wanted her there but she came anyways.... she was all over everyone there and everyone was just brushing her off......"

"okay?" you say, confused as to where this was going.

"well I started drinking and I ended up blacking out. I didn't think anything happened between us but the next morning she was in bed with me.... I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen. I was drunk."

tears slowly started to slide down your face.
"get out..."

Jack sat down on the bed "baby please forgive me."

"no Jack, get out. grab your stuff and go."

"Ariana please I love you."

you start to grab jacks clothes and throw them at him. "just leave Jack!"

you run to the bathroom and lock the door.

"Ariana please talk to me baby girl. it was an accident I love you so much please let's just talk about this."

"no Jack."

you heard footsteps and a door shut and finally came out of the bathroom. you laid down on your bed and started crying.

how could he? why would he? Jack knew how much you hated Madison.

you laid there for about 10 minutes when you heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Ariana..?" Jack said.

you jumped up and try to run back into the bathroom but Jack comes and grabs you around the waist laying you back down on the bed.

"Ariana please just here me out. it was an accident. I was drunk and I blacked out. I didn't even know what I was doing. I love you so much and I don't wanna loose you. please baby. please forgive me. your so important to me and I have no idea what I would do without you. please Ariana. I'm begging you baby I can't live without you."

you looked up at Jack and saw tears fill up his eyes. oh pushed him off of you and got up. you walked around the room for a minute.

you looked up at Jack and see the tears streaming down his face. you walk over to him and grab his face. "I love you to jack." you say as lean down to kiss him.

he gets up and turns the light out and then crawls into bed with you. he wraps his arms around you before placing a little kiss on your temple.

you look at him and smile. "you're the biggest fuckboy out there ya know"

"yes princess you tell me this everyday. but I'm your fuckboy that's all that matters."

++

okay! man I am sorry I suck at updating. I've been really busy and haven't really felt like updating but I finally can! I'm such a loner my life consists of beyonce videos fanfiction and American horror story. but I'll try to start updating more regularly. thanks for reading! xoxo- april💗
insta: april.ff