Tell death do us part

Your POV:

You sat in your jeep repeating that sentence over and over in your head. "Y/n I have some great news for you, your pregnant." you didn't know how to feel.

You started your car and pulled out of the doctors office. You started thinking about what your boyfriend jack would say. You picked your phone up and found his contact name.

'Sunshine💜'

You clicked call and waited for him to answer. While you waisted you played with the ring on your ring finger. The phone rang 4 times and he answered. "Hey baby what did the doctor say?" he asked sounding concerned. "Oh nothing. But, Jack I have to talk to you about something." You say starting to bite the inside of your cheek. "What is it babe...?" He asked

"Jack, I'm pregnant." You tell him immediately regretting the whole thing. The other end was silent. "Say something Jack." you said starting to panic. "A-a-are you serious.?" "Yes Jack." You say tears starting to fill yours eyes "oh my god y/n... We are finally gonna have a family!!" He said getting excited.

You smiled and felt all the weight lift from your shoulders. "Okay jack I have to go I'm driving." "Okay babies be safe. And hurry home. love you guys." "Love you to." "Wait y/n, how far along are you?" Jack asks. "The doctor sa-....

Jacks POV:

"The doctor sa-....

There was a loud crash and screaming and after a few minutes there was only silence.

"Y/n, y/n what's wrong. What happened.? Y/N.. where are you.? What was that sound.? Are you guys okay...?" He yelled into the phone. He was pacing aback and forth the living of your guys apartment. "Y/n baby please talk to me. Are you okay baby?" he said sitting down.

"J-jack" he jumped up. "Y/n what happened?"

"I don't know Jack I'm scared."

"It's okay baby. Just calm down. I'm coming to get you. Do you know where you are?" Jack asked while putting on his jacket and grabbing his keys.

"No I don't." Your voice raspy. "It's okay baby I'll find you. I love you okay I'll be there in a minute."

"Jack I love you okay. I just want you to remember that. And no matter what we will always be together. Nothing can separate us jack."

"Baby don't start doing that. Your not dying on me. I'm not letting that happen. I'm not letting either one of you die on me. I love you so much I'll be there in a minute." He hung up the phone and sped down the street trying to find you.

Your POV:

You laid in the cold pavement for what felt like hours unable to move. Finally you heard sirens. "Ma'am what's your name?" you tried to say your name but the pain in your body was to much.

You tried to look around and find jack but you didn't see him. You tried to fight the drossy feeling that was starting to come over you as the paramedics lifted you onto the stretcher. You tried to yell out jacks name but failed as a breathing mask was put on your face. You looked up at the sky as darkness consumes your body.

Jacks POV:

I pull up in front of the et jumping out of my car not even worrying about taking my keys out or locking the doors. I ran into the hospital and started screaming out y/n name but a nurse came over and told me to sit down and wait for someone to help me.

I sat in the chair forever just crying thinking about what I would do if I lost y/n. My whole world would crash.

Finally, an doctor came over to waiting area holding a clipboard. "Jack Gilinsky?" I jumped up. "Follow me please" he said in a deep voice.

"Mr. Gilinsky I'm so sorry to have to be the person to tell you this but your girlfriend, Y/n isn't going to make it. She is awake right now but we don't for how much longer. We are allowing visitors so if you want to see her now is your chance."

I followed the doctor I to the hospital and walked over to her bedside. "Hey baby. What's up?" She said in a quit voice. I sat down in the chair and grabbed her hand and put the other on her stomach. I broke down. "Babe it's okay. Don't cry I'm going to be okay. I'm gonna get out of this. Were gonna be a family." Y/n said. I just kept crying.

I didn't know what else to do. I looked up at here and kissed her. I kissed her with all the passion and love that I had. I kissed her like it was the last time I was gonna kiss another human being but, it was.

I was never gonna love someone as much as I love y/n. I will never be able to find another person I wanna spend the rest if my life with. I won't be able to live my life without y/n.

"I love you so much baby girl, your my sun and moon and stars and everything else. I will always love you okay baby. I will always love you and our baby." I looked at her still crying. "Jack I love you to. Your my sunshine. I love you so so much baby. Even though I may not be with you physically I will always be in your heart and I will always be watching over you." "Promise?" "cross my heart."

I looked up at her machine and notice how slow the beeps are getting. She takes her hand and puts it on my jaw, turning my head to face her. "Don't look at that babe. Let's just enjoy this moment." she said smiling at me. I bent down and kissed her again. "I wanna remember how your lips taste." I tell her kissing her again.

I listened to the beeps getting slower and slower with every kiss. "This isn't goodbye baby this is just see you later. I love you so so so so so much and don't you ever forget that okay.?" Y/n tells me barely above a whisper. "Okay baby." I say kissing once more on the lips. Then the moment I had been dreading...

The beeps stopped.

Then I just went numb. Everything stopped. It was like no one else was there. I fell to the floor crying my eyes out. My world is gone. What do I have to live for?

The nurse came and got me up off the floor and tried to take me out of the room. "Wait I just want to say goodbye." I walk back towards the bed and kiss y/n one more time. I looked at her lifeless body lying on the bed. I bent down and kissed her nose and then kissed her stomach. "I love you guys. Don't forget that okay. I'll see you sooner than you think."

++

Ugh omg I'm kind of disappointed tbh. This could have been a lot better but whatever. So I think there might be a part 2 but I'm not for sure yet. And omg this has story has almost 400 reads!!! Bish whet.?! Why do you guys even read this.? I feel like it isn't that good but whatever.

Peace and love.✌️💜