Snapchat story

Fans POV:

Omg jacks snapchat story from earlier today was literally the cutest thing ever.

He's with Cameron and Nash at they're apartment and jack is recording.

He says "bæ slidin in them dms like," and it's shows y/n sliding down the railing of the stairs. "What's up babe.?" She says.

Y/n then tried to jump over the railing and trips. Gilinsky hands Nash his phone and runs over to y/n. "Oh my god baby girl are you okay.? Shit oh my god." He helps her up and it ends. It was the cutest thing ever.

Your POV:

Jack sat me up on the conter and grabbed a wash rag and a first aid kit. "Oh my god baby girl I'm so sorry that was the stupidest idea ever. I'm so sorry I let you do that."

I looked up it him and pecked him on the lips. "It's okay babe you didn't know that was going to happen." He wetted the wash rag and put it gently on the cut I had gotten on my forehead from falling.

"Does it sting?" He asks. "Not that bad it's just a tiny cut." You inform him. He then picks up the packet or Neosporin from the first aid kit.

He opened it and put some on my forehead and used his finger to rub it in. You looked up at him and admired his features. He was so concentrated on fixing you up. It was cute.

After he got done rubbing the Neosporin in he grabbed a bandaid and put it on the cut. After he was done he rubbed his hands on the wash rag. He put his hands on the sides of your face and leans in and kisses the bandaid. "I love you so much baby girl." "I love you so much more babe." "Not possible." He tells you then places a little kiss on your nose.

"Awe! Omg they're to cute! Say hi guys." Nash says from the doorway of the bathroom. "Where you recording that whole time.?" Hack asked him. "Yep" says Nash "I'm posting it on YouTube." He tells you guys.

"You better send that to me Nash" Jack says. "Same" you yell as Nash starts walking away. A couple minutes later a twitter notification pops up on you and jacks phones. You both unlock your phones and see that it was from Nash.

'@nashgrier, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=26YTCB9f86U Aw they're to cute!💜 @jackgilinsky @y/t/n'

you retweet it and locked your phone. But then you get another twitter notification.

'@jackgilinsky, @nashgrier @y/t/n had to help my baby girl!<3'

you retweet it and look up at jack. "I love you jack." "I love you to babe."

++

Okay so I like this idk it's just cute like doctor Gilinsky. 💜💜 I could actually imagine him doing all of that. Suggestions just comment. If you want an imagine written for you just comment and leave your name and what you want it to be about.