7 minutes in heaven

Your POV:

You laid sprawled out on the floor of your best friends room. "Let's invite some people over.?" Your friend ask. "Sure. Anything to kill this bored shitless vibe." (Does that even make sense.?) Your friend laughed at you while typing something on here phone.

Minutes later you heard the doorbell ring causing you both to jump up and run down the stairs. You opened the door only to close it again. "Omg he's here. Omg do I look okay.?" You asked your friend panicking. "You like fine just open the damn door!" You opened the door again and looked up to the hottest guy in school....

Jack Gilinsky.

"Hey y/n!" he said while smiling at you. "Hey jack. Come in." Him and his friends came in all making themselves comfortable in the living room. "So what do you want to do.?" Asked one of them. "Oh let's play 7 minutes in heaven!!" Your best friend shouted out. Everyone agreed.

Everyone sat in a circle. It was you, sammy, Nate, Katie, jack j, Emily, jack g, y/b/f, mike, and Mallory. You found a bottle and put it in the middle. After a couple of minutes it was your turn to spin. You looked across the circle at jack praying it would land on him.

You spun the bottle and anxiously waited. The bottle started to slow down and finally it stopped. When you looked up to who the bottle had landed on your eyes met jacks hazel green eyes. He smiled as you both stood up to head to the closet. Once you had both gotten in there he shut the door.

You sat down and took a deep breath. "Y/n I have to tell you something." He said sounding almost scared. "Yes jack." "Y/n I think your beautiful and I always have. The first time I laid eyes on you I just knew I had to have you. That you had to be mine. No one else could have you. I don't know why I was stupid and waited tell now to tell you this but every time I see you I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach and ugh I can't explain it. It's like butterflies except it's not, it's a whole zoo. Ya feel.?"

With that you reached over and kissed jack with all your will. All those feeling built up for years finally being let out by this one kiss. You kissed jack like your life depended on it. Like it was but the last thing you were ever gonna do. It was a passionate kiss that made sparks fly between the two of you. "Ya jack I feel." You said while wrapping your arms around his neck.

++

Another filler. This weekend I'll write a longer one. But I though it was cute I guess. I would play 7 minutes of heaven with gilinsky tbh😏