Homecoming

*im writing this for myself. #sorryimnotsorry ☺️*

I sat in bed trying to finish the to catch up on American horror story. It was a Saturday and as usual I was at home in my room watching netflix.

I was on the last episode of the 3rd season when my phone started ringing. I picked it up being to focused on the screen to even look at who was calling.

"Hey loser come over." It was jack. We had been best friends since 1st grade. "I can't. I'm busy." "April come on. I know you to well to actually believe your doing something." He laughed. "Jack shut up. I'll be over in a minute but your buying the pizza." I got up and walked over to my closet. "Already did, it'll be here in 15 minutes." "Okay see you in a minute hoe." "Later Thot."

I grabbed my ramones shirt my high waisted jeans and my maroon sweater and quickly changed and put on my black vans. I sprayed some sea salt spray into my long brown hair and started on my makeup. It was only jack so I put on some foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and some Chapstick.

I grabbed my iPhone and ran down the stairs. "Bye mom in going to jacks." I told her. "Okay honey have fun." I left my house and started walking.

When I got to jacks I walked into his house and went to his room. I opened the door and found him laying on his bed shirtless messing around on his phone.

"There's a thing called knocking. You should try it. I could have been naked or something." I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "jack I've seen you naked before." he laughed. "true" he said. "So you going to homecoming.?" He asked. "Ya but Im just going with friends. I don't have a date." He looked up at me. " That could change."

I laughed and looked at him. "Definitely man." I felt my phone vibrate and looked at it.

From Lex💜: where are you we are suppose to go dressing shopping remember.?

To Lex💜: I'm at jacks house drive over here I don't wanna walk all the way back to my house."

From Lex💜: it's literally like a couple yards you lazy bum.😂 oh and I'm here.

I looked up at jack and told him that lex was here. "Come back over later." He yelled out. "Okay bye." I got in lexs car and we drove to the mall.

*1 hour later*

After walking around looking for dresses we finally found the perfect ones. Lexs dress was mint with some a few diamonds at the top while mine was lavender and the whole top of mine was covered in diamonds. "Now to find shoes." I said as we walked out of the dress shop. We walked into the shoe store and went to start looking.

After about 30 minutes we finally decided on the shoes. Lex got black heels and I got silver sparkly heels. We left the mall and she dropped me off back home. "Bye see ya later" she said before driving off. I walked inside and went straight to my room. I put my dress up and changed into my pajamas. I laid down and started to go to sleep when Gilinsky called me.

"Hello" I answered. "Come overrr!" He said really stretching out the 'r'. "I'm already in bed you just come over here." "Okay fine. But I'm staying the night." "Okay" I said. I hung up the phone and waited for jack to come over.

Finally my door opened and jack came in and turned on the light. "If you want to live turn that damn light off." I said. He laughed and turned the light back off. He sat down at the edge of my bed and took his shoes off. Then he came and cuddled up to me wrapping me up in his arms. "Night hoe" jack said. "Night Thot." "I love you." He said. "I love you to."

*2 weeks later night of homecoming.*

I walked over to jacks house after school because he said he needed to talk to me. I went up to his room and he wasnt in there so I set down on his bed and waited for him.

"Hey April. When did you get here.?" He asked. "Oh a couple minutes ago. What did you want to walk about.?" He looked at me and smiled. "Well first let me go to the bathroom and then we can talk." He left the room and I sat down on his bed and waited.

When jack came back in he had something behind his back. "Jack what do you have.?" I questioned him getting scared. "remember when I said you not having a date to homecoming could change.?" I nodded my head. He then pulls out a huge poster with the word homecoming on it and some roses. "April will you go to homecoming with me.?" I was smiling from ear to ear. "Yes I would love to jack." He put the stuff down on his bed and gave me a hug. "Okay jack I have to get ready but you have to go get a lavender tie." He looks at me. "Already bought it." "haha okay I gotta go get ready."

It took me little over an hour to get ready and me and then jack came and picked me up and we made our way to the school.

We were having a great time we dance and just talked. Now they were announcing homecoming king and queen. Sam walked up to the stage with lex to announce the winners. "Homecoming 2014 king and queen for Westside high school are April and jack." Me Jack walked hand and hand up to the stage. Sam put my crown on and lex put jacks on.

I was about to walk off the stage when jack grabbed my hand. He then grabbed the mic out of Sammy's hand and cleared his throat. I looked at him confused.

"April, we have been best friends since 1st grade and the whole time I've hidden my feelings for you. But the truth is I have been in love with you since the first day of school when you walked in class with your little mermaid backpack. I don't really know if you like me in the same way but I can't keep my feelings hidden any longer. So April will make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend.?" Jack looked at me and smiled.

I grab the mic out of his hands. "Jack, I have also been in love with you since with first day of school when I saw you sitting at that table with your stripped shirt and your jean shorts. So yes I will." Jack picks me up and spins me around. We stop spinning and he puts me down. He then place his hand on my cheek and leans in and kisses me. "I love you hoe." I love you to Thot."

++

Okay so ya I might start doing that. Like every 2 imagines make one for myself. 😏 I felt like this one was maybe a little to long. I might change this to y/n but idk yet. Bye. 💜✌️