CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

You can play LET GO by BTS here💜

Dreaming

Sometimes in our lives, it's normal to get confuse, it's normal to get curious, it's normal to be sad, it's normal to decide a wrong decisions but you have to be brave, you have to be wise cause we're living in a cruel world. We have to know how to fight to win the happiness we've been wanted.

"Dad! Please don't leave me. Please! Don't leave me like they did! "

Jasmin desperately shouted while crying, Yhen heard it from kitchen so she quickly went to Jasmin's room.

"Jas? Jas? Wake up! "

Jasmin slowly opened her eyes. When she realized that's she was just dreaming, she wiped her tears falling down to her cheeks.

" You're just dreaming, it's okay! Get out of the bed now, we have to hurry.
You have an internship now, right? "

Jasmin widely opened her eyes when she remembered that today is the last day of their internship in high school students.

" Oh! I almost forgot! "  Jasmin says and prepare herself.

Minutes passed...

They are now heading at their school.

"Bye! See you later, Yhen"

Jasmin says while wearing an innocent and big smile.

" Bye! Goodluck my devil friend!" Yhen uttered and she winked her right eye and gave her smile back to Jasmin.

Jasmin's POV

I'm here now at our classroom. It's exactly 7:13 am and we're just waiting for others.

....

We're now heading at a private school here in Manila.
Someone got my attention.

"He really looks like him". I whispered

My tears starts to fall down to my cheeks and someone patted my shoulder.

" Are you okay? "

It's Victor, my friend since high school. He was our salutatorian in middle school.

I wiped my tears quickly and says

" No? " and faking my smile

" Enjoy this day, don't overthink, okay? " he smiled widely.

He's really kind. He always giving me lot of comforts everytime I feel so sad and stressed.

After a heavy traffic in EDSA, we're now arrived.

-----------------   TIME SKIP   ------------------

Our internship was over, finally I can rest now. I went to mall first to buy some snacks and play some arcade games.

My phone suddenly rang. Yhen is calling...

" Yup? "

" Where are you? "

" 왜요? " I uttered

( Waeyo?)
( Why?)

" What?  You brat, I can't understand korean language"  she uttered and I know she was really annoyed.

" I said Why? " I laughed

" Your brother is here!"

" Seriously? " I surprisingly uttered

" Am I joke to you? " She annoyingly says

" No, but how can I trust you. You're a pretty liar, though" I laughed

She always pranking me when she gets bored.

" I'm not liar!  I'm just pretty" She confidently uttered

" Okay, I'm heading at home now. But don't you dare pranking me again or else I will kill you" I laughed

" Just kidding,  I love you" we both laughed

See?  She's a devil! I know her very well. She can't fool me again. We always doing non-sense things and talk about non-sense topic but we're enjoying our friendship, though.

I hang up her phone call, then I saw something in Kpop merchandise store.

It's BTS' poster... I went to that store and bought it.

"Its been a year since they debuted, I really miss them so much"

......