CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

IS THIS A SIGN?

Jasmin's POV

I almost got a heart attack when I saw something. My eyes widely opened and my tears started to fall. Ipdon't literally know what I feel right now.

Article:
( BTS officially announced that they have upcoming concert for Armys.)

#1 trending on twitter

#REUNION_CONCERT_FOR_ARMY
#BTS_COMEBACK
#I_MISS_BTS
#FINALLY_BTS
#BANGTANSONYEONDAN
#BTSxARMY
#BTSforever
#BULLETPROOF
#OUR7ANPANMANS_CAMEBACK

And it's not only trending in twitter but also in other social media platforms. Their surprise concert is now trending all over the world.
I really don't know what I'm going to do right now but all I know is I don't wanna go back to the Philippines.

-------------------- TIME SKIP --------------------

Author's POV

Jasmin decided to not to go back to the Philippines until the concert of BTS day. She postponed those working schedule in Philippines. So she definitely staying for another 1 month in Seoul.

After she bought a ticket concert for BTS, and got some dinner, she's now came back to the hotel where she checked out earlier.
She is sitting at the bed of her room and still trying to sink in the unexpected concert.

"Omo! I still can't believe it!" she's looking up, trying not to cry but she can't handle it.

" BTS, is this for real?! Omo! I got this VIP ticket! Finally! Thank God I'm one of the luckiest person have bought VIP ticket because in just 2 minutes, those VIP tickets sold out" she uttered with a teary eyes.

Yes, you heard it right. In just 2 minutes, VIP TICKETS already sold out. How insane! Well, as expected! Armys didn't expect the reunion concert but they've awaited BTS for almost 8 years. So they must be excited and didn't waste a time to grabbed this comeback and really the last concert of BTS.

She's staring to that BTS VIP ticket all night until she didn't noticed that she fell asleep.

( 3 weeks passed )

Jasmin's POV

I wake up earlier to prepare myself. I'm going to shopping mall to buy what ever I need for BTS concert like clothes, shoes or sandals or anything. Well, I'm not really excited for that concert, I just want to be prepared all the time and it's not really a big deal to attend their concert.

(A/N: Are you sure Jasmin?Hahaha you're so obviously excited.)

I was about to go outside ghe room when my phone abruptly rang

" Yup? " I uttered

" Jas? " calmly uttered

I got confused by the voice then I checked the Id' caller to assure who is calling coz isn't familiar to me but I know it's a male. I saw unknown number.

" Who is this? " I calmly asked

" It's Victor " He answered