5~ Tommy; Key Items/Places

They started their journey by Tommy and Tubbo asking who lived in the house across from Tommy. Phil didn't really know all he knew was,

"His name is Ninja, but he isn't important I dont think, he came to visit I guess. I dont know all I know is that you and him built this for him."

A small set of memories came back to them and Phil was right nothing important was really happening in them. But they were funny! It made them smile a little.

Continuing on they made their way to the main part of L'manburg. They were half way there before they saw Ghostbur heading towers them.

"Hey guys! Friend is doing great! He told me that he will be fine for a little bit by himself, so I can stay for awhile. Oh! And he gave me more blue!"

"Blue?"

"You don't remember blue?"

A sad expression came along Ghostburs face, he should of expected that.

"No I dont."

"So blue is like when you get really sad you take some blue and it will wash all of the sadness away. It calms you down! It's super cool!"

Something popped into their mind, it was a memory that consisted of Tommy? sitting on a bench holding what looks like blue in his hand and something else. He was staring at it. Watching it move. But they couldn't make out what it was. It was starting to bug them. They c concentrated harder and could tell Tommy was sad. That's why there was blue but the other thing in his hand couldn't be recognized. It started to make them frustrated.

"Tommy and Tubbo? Are you there?"

They got snapped back into reality by Phil waving a hand in front of their face.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I had a memory come up."

"What was it about!"

Ghostbur was excited.

"I was sitting on a bench somewhere, looked like an island, and I was holding some blue in one hand but in the other it's a blur. I was staring at it for a while."

"Oh! You are remembering when me and you were vacationing at Logstedshire!"

'Logstedshire?'

A confused looked washed upon Tommy and Tubbos face.

"You don't remember...Oh! Phil can we take them back to there? See if anything will pop up in their head!!"

"We can do that."

To that Ghostbur grabbed the boys hand and started to float toward the main portal.

Phil walked taking his time to the portal. He was happy seeing his sons having a good time. But he still missed one of them. And the thought still lingered in his head.

'3 out of 4 sons of yours are dead.'

It was haunting thought for him.

He reached the portal and walked in. Maybe he should visit Techno later on. Yeah, that would be nice for Phil to do.

He reached the hot biome and was met with Ghostbur kneeling down looking down at the lava.

"Tommy! Tubbo!"

Oh god.

Phil ran next to Ghostbur.

"What happened?"

"I dont know. We were walking to the portal that went to Logstedshire and next thing I know Tommy and Tubbo step off and go down to the lava."

As Ghostbur finished the blonde and brunette floated back up to them.