7~ Tubbo; Key Items/Places

After Techno told Phil what Dream had told him. They went back to the two ghost just staring at them.

Tommy and Tubbo still didn't remember Techno so they really wanted to know.

"Who are you again?"

Techno turned his head to face his two brothers.

"I'm you brother to put it that way."

"Oh. WAIT! We are all here! Phil, Ghostbur, me, Tommy and you! That's so cool!!"

A small laugh came out of everyone by Tubbos excitement to his whole family being with them. It was nice for Tubbo and Tommy to see that everyone that they grew up with was with them. Even thought they can't remember a whole whole bunch about them. It was a nice thing.

Phil and Techno agreed on not telling Ghostbur and Tommy, Tubbo about what happened with Dream.

"Hey Phil? You said we could go see Dream, right?"

Phil turned his head to the blonde and brunette  not knowing what to say. He looked at Techno for maybe help but nothing.

"How bout this let's head back to L'manburg and see if y'all can remember anything before we see Dream. You might remember something that involves what your questioning. Yeah."

"Ok! That's sounds good."

A hint of annoyance was hinted in their eyes but that was the best they were probably gonna get.

"Techno are you allowed in L'manburg?"

"I dont think so, but who cares."

A small crept on Phil's face by the answer. Of course Techno would say something like that.

Anyways, everyone got up and went towards the portal. The portal was beginning to get annoying to Tommy. He didnt say anything though. Also the neither. He didn't want to came back to it for awhile. Tubbo agreed with him and they settled on living in Tommy's house. Wait does Tubbo have a house? He has to have one.

They settled on see which one of the two has the best looking house and will live there! I sounded like a good plan in their head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time had passed and the places that they went hadn't triggered any new memories. They were down next to this dome looking place. It had glass as the roof.

This seemed to draw in the brunette with the blonde. As they went in they saw bees.

"Tommy! Do see them! There so cute?"

They floated towards one of the bees and the bee didn't shy away from the figure approaching them, but instead sat right onto of there fingers. Amazement filled the young boys eyes. This was super cool.

Tubbo felt this kind of understanding towards the bees. It was like the bees and Tubbo knew what each other were thinking or doing. It was pretty weird for Tommy, but he was happy that Tubbo was having a good time.

The two boys spent the rest of the time playing with the bees. Although no memories came up Tubbo could remember that he really loved bees. They were second to Tommy on his favorite things in the whole world list.

They started to get tired and looked around them and saw that Phil and Techno stayed the whole time. Ghostbur wasn't there though, maybe went to check up on Friend. That seemed right.

They didn't notice that they were staring at Techno and Phil, so

"Are you ready to go kid?"