8~ Inside

The morning started out with Ghostbur waking everyone up ready to go with the day. Phil shrugged it off and went back to sleep. Techno was already awake but just decided to stay were he was at.

So to that it was only Tommy and Tubbo with Ghostbur for the morning.

"So what do you want to do today? We can go see Friend and or we could go explore some more."

After last night with Schlatt they were done with explore for a little bit.

"Ghostbur how did you get your memories back?"

"Oh well you see the only memories I have a happy ones. That's why I don't like being sad. And I usually forget what I remember sometimes so I have this book that I jot down stuff in when I remember things. It helps a lot! Do you want one?"

The book idea didn't seem half as bad to Tommy and Tubbo. So why not.

"Yeah! We can try it out."

"Ok cool! I'll take you to my library!"

They floated out of Tubbos house and followed Ghostbur to his house.

Along the way their the young boys thought on where they'll live. So they both have been to each other's houses. Which one to live in now? They thought about it for a minute and settled on that they'll figure it out later. There was huge debate going on inside there mind. It was kind of fun.

They made it to Wilburs house and walked in. They were met with a big library and books surrounding them.

"This is my library! Most of these book are personal and some have really cool story's in them. Do you want to see my memory book really quick before I find you one to write in?"

"Sure."

Ghostbur floated up to a shelf and sled out a book. It had a leather cover on it and a gold clasp on it.

They popped the clasp and began to read,

•The smell of bread
•L'manburg
•Revolution
•Tubbo building most of everything
•Phil protecting me
•Sally the Salmon
•Techno, Tommy, and Tubbo being my brothers

Those were the majority of the this that were written down. They turned some pages to see if there was anything else. There was but it was a page filled with blue smudge all over it. It formed an unsettling feeling inside the boy's stomach.

They closed the book and clasped the clasp back and sat the book down on the table. Ghostbur came back right as they finished reading.

"So I found an extra copy of the same one I have but a little smaller so you can take it with you and I fround this pen for you!"

"Thank you Ghostbur."

They went to go sit down in the the chair and placed the book in front of them. The clasped the clasp open and turned to the blank page.

They began to write down what they remembered so far.

•Ghostbur
•Phil
•Very little about Techno
•L'manburg
•president
•exile, but who exiled me?
•The disks
•War about them
•Who is Dream?
•Bees are cool
•Schlatt
•Blue
•Tubbo's office

That was all that came to mind. They put the pen down next to the book and clasped it back together. They grapes the pen and book and put it in their pocket.

Ghostbur was happy that he was able to help Tommy and Tubbo with their memories.

They settled on heading back to the house so they can meet back up with Techno and Phil.