6~ Unexpexted Visiters

Phil didn't want to answer that question  He knew Dream forced Tubbo to exile Tommy. But he didn't want to tell the boy that just yet. It would be to much.

"Does Dream know more about the exile?"

"He was with you Tommy, he visited almost everyday."

Ghostbur said this trying to help the situation.

"Really. Can we maybe go see him?"

Phil wasn't ready to tell anyone else that Tommy and Tubbo were gone. Heck think if it this way the president and his best friend has died. That didn't sound so good did it.

He thought about it a little longer  and decided that he would take Tommy and Tubbo to see him but not just yet.

"We can but not right now. How about we stay here just a little bit longer and-

"No. This place is horrible Phil we can't stay here."

While Phil and Tommy, and Tubbo talked about something Ghostbur wasn't paying attention because he saw something in the corner of his eye but couldn't really see it.

He floated a little closer and it look like a person was standing their behind a tree. Ghostburs curious nature went to go see who was there.

To his surprise it was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream was heading back to L'manburg after blowing up some of Tommy's buildings. He was quite happy with himself. He was almost there in having Tommy under his full control.

It was great.

He got to the main portal and headed back to the overworld to do some errands before going to go met up with George.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a day or two had passed since Dream had last visited Tommy. He needed to go back to make sure the child was still there. He couldn't afford Tommy going missing. What would he do at that point all his plans would go to shit.

Before he went to Tommy he needed to talk with Tubbo about Tommy actually. He had the next step to his plan wide open. He needed to tell Tubbo that Tommy didn't care about him anymore something along those lines.

He had it under control.

The masked man arrived at the young president's office and knocked on the door.

Nothing.

"Tubbo. We need to talk."

Nothing.

"It about Tommy, he told me something that might be important to you."

Still nothing. He thought the mention of Tommy would get his attention. He lifted his hand up to the door knob and tilt it to where it would open. To his surprise the door was unlocked. Dream knew that Tubbo usually left it locked.

Suspicion was building up. He opened the door slowly revealing small aspects of the room. When he opened the door fully, no one was there except a stack of papers.

Weird.

Maybe Tubbo was in his house doing something. So Dream decided to go to the brunettes house and see.

He got there and knocked on the door. He waited a little bit but no one answered.

This was getting confusing. So he turned the knob of the door and it was unlocked.

Dream didn't hesitate and walked in. He looked around on the bottom floor and then went upstairs. He looked around and Tubbo was no where to be seen.