Chapter 5

They were still testing on the new SCP and the status keeps changing.

Keter,
Euclid,
Thaumiel,
Safe,
Keter,
Safe,
Thaumiel,
Euclid.

This was probably one of the most complicated SCP to classify. The SCP exhibits violent twitching when disturbed but won't attack if nothing disturbs them. The jaw unhinge farther than most human beings. They wear a suit, a crown and two different cokored eyes with a black and white being divided on the center of the body.

It doesn't want to be looked at, it is aware of the situation though. It forgets easily like it has Alzheimer's disease. Clay sighed and went to the people that captured the SCP.

He asked them where they found the SCP.

"We found him at Luray Caverns sir," said one of the soldiers confidently.

"We heard a strange sound so we approached it and we saw it. We made eye contact with it and it began to scream in distress," another soldier said.

"Is it possibe that we investigate that place?" Clay said.

"We certainly can sir, but we need another scientist to come with us," the soldier said.

"Oh okay, I'll make a request for the 05 Council to investigate that place." Clay said.

He turned around and walked back to where the cell of SCP-R4NB00 was. He sighed and look at the SCP in the cell.

"So, what's your plan?" asked Callahan from behind lf Clay startling him and causing him to jump.

"Jesus Christ Callahan!" screamed Clay.

"Sorry!" Callahan quickly responded.

"It's okay," Clay reassured Callahan.

"So, are you going to tell me about your plan? If you have one, of course." Callahan said.

"Yeah, I'm going to make a request to the 05 Council to explore Luray Caverns, the place where they found the SCP," Clay said pacing around and tapping his pen on the clipboard.

"Okay, I'll keep a close eye on the SCP," Callahan said.

Clay nodded and put down his clipboard and pen down and waved goodbye to Callahan as he walked down the hallways. He walked and walked until he reached his lab, grabbing a pen and paper immediately and wrote down a request to explore Luray Caverns and explaining why. Clay put it in an envelope and headed straight to one of the 05 Council's room. He knocked and entered once someone said "Come in," from inside.

"Sir, I would like for you to approve of our request, the contents are inside the letter so I won't have to waste your time with my message," Clay spoke. He was nervous, the 05 Councils can be very scary at times.

"Sit," the man ordered Clay.

Clay immediately sat and looked at the nameplate on the table.

"Eret Wilson"

"Hand over the letter," Eret ordered, which Clay handed over immediately.

Eret opened the letter and took out the paper. His eyes followed every word signifying he really is reading it. Once Eret was finished he took out what looked like some sort of box. Eret put the paper back in the envelope and put it in the box.

"I approve of this, but I also want to hear about the opinions of the other Councils so you need to wait until approval," Eret said.

"Thank you sir," Clay said, formally as to not seem rude.

Clay stood up and said goodbye to Eret and left the room. Once outside, he sighed in relief and went to the SCP-R4NB00 to tell about the news to Callahan. Once he got there, Callahan was writing something on the clipboard.