Chapter 1.5

Y/N woke up, their shoulder numb and not knowing why. They sit up and look at their surroundings, noticing they are still in the cell of the SCP-682 they recently tested on. They decided to stand up and see if anything new came up in the room. They looked at the walls, it was clean. 'Wait, weren't there supposed to be bullet holes here?' Y/N confused, touched the walls of the cell to check they were not going crazy and hallucinating all of this. To their surprise, no feeling of bullet holes were felt by the fellow D-Class.

They went back to where they were sleeping, or pér say, unconscious, but decided against at and sat down next to the SCP in the room, which was lying down on the cold stony floor, on their belly. Once Y/N got comfortable, they checked their shoulder to see why it was numb. Their shoulder was covered in bandage, and a reddish pink small circle on it, and then, they remembered. Their shoulder was shot by the MTF soldier, who was apparently attacking the SCP, who wanted the D-Class to stay in the cell. Y/N chuckled at the SCP's action of wanting the D-Class to stay in it's cell. They proceeded to pat the SCP, which groaned in delight of the soft sensation of the fellow D-Class' petting on the head.

Y/N chuckled, amused by the SCP's, who was supposed to be dangerous but rather acts like a dog to the D-Class, strange yet comforting actions. Y/N heard a door opening and saw the scientist who they were assigned to, which they adore due to their kind nature. So they stood up from where they were sitting and approached the scientist, hoping that they don't trip, but as far as their luck goes, they tripped, and as if luck came back, the scientist caught the D-Class in enough time that they won't fall on their face. "T-thanks, Dr..." the D-Class was embarrassed, they just wished they fell on their face instead of being caught by the scientist.

"Dr. Callahan. Call me Dr. Callahan from now on" the scientist smiled at the D-Class, to which they blushed, it was easy to make them blush even the smallest of gestures. "One quick question," Dr. Callahan faced the D-Class, wondering what the question was and why ask something all of a sudden. "Fire away," D-Callahan said. "W-well, why are there no b-bullet holes in the walls?" Y/N was stuttering and fidgeted with their fingers. It was clear that they were pretty anxious since they were talking to a scientist, even if they did talk before. Dr. Callahan exhaled, relieved that the question was not something personal, like the kept secret SCP's, and Dr. Callahan then explained "Well, it's actually bullet repelling so it's no surprise, but you didn't know this so it's okay that you are surprised,"

"Oh, t-thanks for explaining, Dr. Callahan," the D-Class was trying to be as formal as they can be, despite that the scientist was very kind to them. "No need to be formal," the scientist smiled at the D-Class. Y/N looked away their face the most red, like they were turning into a tomato, who was just newly sprouted and is green. "Oh, o-okay," Y/N stuttered, clearly embarrassed from the kind gesture of the scientist. They just can't get used to the scientist's kind actions. "And by the way," Y/N shivered, afraid that they did something wrong, "I asked the 05 Council to grant you permission to sleep here, when I am okay with you sleeping here though, but now you should go to your room," the scientist continued explaining.

---

Y/N and Dr. Callahan was walking down the hallways, their footsteps echoing once again, and Y/N saw something that caught their attention. What the 'something' was, a D-Class and a scientist walking somewhere, most likely to an SCP to test. 'Now THAT's something rare to see in this quiet hallway...' Y/N thought, knowing that it's rare to see a D-Class in the halls with a scientist, since the hallways are always empty. Y/N just shrugged it off and continued walking to their room, doing as what the scientist wanted him to do.

---

Y/N sat down on their bed, but as far as their luck goes, which is just 1 meter, the door opened, once again, and the scientist stepped in, clear disappointment in their face. "We're going on testing, again," Y/N was guilty, knowing that it was their bad luck causing misery to the scientist. Y/N stood up, and just nodded. They were walking in the silent and eerie hallways, yet again. Y/N shivered at the silence, it was making them uncomfortable that they didn't notice that they were clinging on to the scientist's arm. 'Now this is interesting' the scientist thought, seeing the D-Class cute when they cling to the scientist's arm. They stayed like that walking until they reached their destination.

"SCP-682"

---
817 Words

HAH! GET CLIFFHANGER YOU NOOBS

jk I love you all! Anyways, I know I was gone for more than I desired to, but I got unmotivated for some reason, and I wanted to threaten a bitch so bad for breaking our family's peace. 

Please vote, if you want to, feel free to recommend this to your friends, and feel free to comment to! I don't know if I take criticism very well but, message me or comment like an improved version on one of the paragraphs, I would love to read your improved paragraphs!

Have a nice day/afternoon/night/evening!

-Zorb (your lazy writer XD)