Chapter 9: Free

Kylie's POV:

Two days have passed since I fainted. Thankfully papi was okay. Mom called me, telling me not to worry so much. I was planning on flying out after I got out of the hospital.

Now I'm sitting on the edge my hospital bed, waiting for the nurse to come by. She said this was the last time I needed to take my meds before I could go home. Sav called me and said she was on her way. I bet Ney is with her.

Honestly he's been beyond amazing. He's come by these past two nights. Both Sav and Ney. Sav has come in the morning and Ney comes after practice. I've told them both that they don't need to come by, but they kept insisting. The girls and the guys have also stopped by.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts by a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

It was Ney.

There he was. With flowers in one hand, he smiled at me. Oh how that smile drives me crazy.

"Hi," a smile crept on my face.

"Hi. You ready to go home?"

"Yes," I sighed, "I can't wait to get out of here. I'm just waiting for the nurse to stop by with my meds and any additional instructions."

"Well Rafa and Davi are outside in the waiting room. We've missed you."

"What are you talking about? You've been here past two nights," I joked.

"I know. But I just want you to be your energetic self again!"

"Well I'm happy that they're both here. Is Sav here?"

"Of course I am!" Sav's voice came from behind the door.

"Sav!!" I exclaimed.

"I brought you some clothes to change." Sav said while placing a bag on the chair next to my bed.

"Thanks,"

There was another knock on the door, and it was finally my nurse.

"Alright guys I'm going to need you to step outside. We'll be done here in a couple of minutes," the nurse whispered politely.

"See ya," I waved.

The nurse checked me once again, and told me that I needed to take care of myself at home. I couldn't do my workouts for another two days. Also, I needed to drink lots of water.

"Can I change?" I asked.

"Yes honey. Be careful. Take care of your sister, your boyfriend, and yourself," she winked.

My boyfriend? She must think Neymar and I are dating.

I tried to explain that there was nothing going on between Neymar and I, but she shut the door before any words left my mouth.

Sav picked out a dress for me with some brown and white heeled sandals. We must be going somewhere or else she would've just gotten me shorts and a tank. I changed quickly before giving myself one last look in the bathroom mirror. I looked in the bag for my phone and found it. Sav had taken it away from me, so I've been using the hospital phone to contact her. I looked at my screen and saw that I had a ton of Instagram and Twitter notifications.

Twitter:

Oh my gosh! I heard about @kylieantonelli. I hope she's okay

We love you @kylieantonelli

Hope you feel better @kylieantonelli

Neymar has the best fans. Although most of his fans are the sweetest people, there were some people that just had nothing to do with their lives.