Chapter 10: happiness

Neymar's POV:

"They think we should date... ha," I chuckled.

"Funny," Kylie chipped in.

"Hilarious," Sav included.

"Alright, alright. Let's go eat. I'm starving," my sister rushed us.

I took in the familiar scene and looked to my right. There was Gloria; my mom's childhood friend.

"Gloria!" I exclaimed while putting my arms out for a hug.

"Junior! Rafa! Como estan?" she asked in spanish.

"I'm doing well...how about you?" Rafa questioned.

"You know me; I'm always working," Gloria chuckled.

"Do you think you have a table for my friends and I?" I continued.

"Always for you," she smiled.

She led us to a table outside and we took our seats. I love coming here. When I first moved to Barcelona, Gloria was my only mother-like figure. She was practically the only person I knew from my childhood. It was always nice to come here and get a small taste from home.

Kylie looked at me with lost puppy eyes after scanning the menu. Savannah looked at Kylie the same way. I nodded to Kylie.

"Gloria, can I have three of my regular?"

"I'll have my regular," my sister added on.

"Coming right up!" Gloria exclaimed.

"What's in your regular?" Kylie turned towards me.

"It's a surprise. You'll have to wait and see," I responded.

I couldn't stop staring at Kylie. Gosh, she's beautiful. Her eyes are pools of honey. Her lips are as pink as a cherry blossom. Her body so petite and fragile, but at the same time strong and independent. Rafa snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Junior! Junior! Are you listening?" she yelled in my ear.

"What? I'm sorry. I was thinking," I whispered.

"Were you thinking about that shoot you have next?" she retorted.

"I have a shoot?"

"Yeah you do. Did you not remember? "

"No, sorry. I completely forgot. I was just excited that Kylie came home today. I wanted to spend the day with my family and friends."

Kylie blushed while her cheeks turning into red circles.

"Well why don't we have them go to the shoot with us?" Rafa suggested.

"Oh yeah! Definitely. Why don't Savannah, Kylie, and Davi all come?" I added.

"Don't forget me," Rafa laughed.

"Of course not. You're going anyway, remember?"

"Okay Okay. So what do you think guys? Do you want to come?" my sister asked Kylie and Sav.

They looked at each other and then looked back at us.

"Of course we wanna go!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Then it's settled. As soon as we're done, we'll head over to my shoot," I reassured.

I could see the plates of food being brought over to the table and I couldn't wait to dig in!

***

We had finished eating and I thanked Gloria for allowing us to enjoy her delicious food. Kylie and Savannah looked like they really enjoyed the dishes.

Davi was riding on my back as we headed to the car when I saw some more paparazzi coming over to us. I took him off my back and placed his head on my shoulder. Paparazzi never left us alone.

"Will you please leave us alone? You got your damn picture now move on," I angrily yelled.

"Junior, calm down," I heard my sister whisper.

"No Rafa. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of all of you. You want pictures take them, but not when I'm with my family. Please leave us alone," I snapped.

Davi began to cry so I hurried fast into the car. Kylie took the seat next to mine, while Rafa and Sav were sitting the back with Davi.

"I'm sorry Rafa. I didn't mean to snap like that. Kylie and Savannah, I'm sorry you had to witness that. Davi, meu menino, I'm sorry. Daddy didn't want to get mad like that."

All of them said it was okay and it was fine, but I still felt awful.

We drove in silence to the photo shoot until I couldn't take it any longer. I rolled down the windows and played music as loud as I could.

"Come on! Sing with me!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

We started singing and laughing and smiling. I love these people. It made me forget about the anger I felt inside. I wanted this feeling to last forever. I want these people in my life forever.

(A/N: Sooooo it's been forever and I'm sorry. Life has been really tough for me these past couple of months and I just haven't had time to write. But don't worry. I still love Neymar and I'm still continuing this fanfic.

This chapter is short because I really want to write something amazing for the next couple of chapters. I feel like this is the shittiest chapter ever but I wanted to let you know that I am still here. I still plan to write for you. Thanks for all the reads and understanding. I love you guys. Please keep on sharing this story with your friends! Xoxo!)