Chapter 2: My Next Girlfriend

Kylie's POV:

"Sav, will you please tell me where we're going? You're making me nervous," I asked.

"You'll find out where we're going when we get there.," Sav replied.

When Sav had something going on, there was no stopping her. That's why we're best friends. She's the crazy one, and I'm the more shy type. But they say that opposites attract.

I checked out my twitter and found a clue of where we might be going.

@neymarjr

Barça team on our way to Adrenalina to celebrate! Everyone's welcome!

"Sav...are we going to Adrenalina? Because if we are I will love you forever!"

"Well, you already love me so I'm not worried if I told you we weren't going there. But why lie? WE ARE TOTALLY GOING TO ADRENALINA!"

"SAV! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Do you think they'll let us in since the entire team is gonna be there?"

"I'm sure they will if we get there early. If we're there before the team, they'll surely let us stay."

I wonder what it's like to talk to the team. I mean, I might actually get to meet my favorite team. The team I've admired since I was six. This was crazy. What am I gonna say? I can't say anything stupid. Oh god, why am I sweating so much?

After what seemed forever, we finally arrived to Adrenalina. The club looked pretty full but Sav was able to get us in. Men usually go after her since she's tall, skinny and just plain beautiful. I, on the other hand, am fit just like Sav, but nowhere near he height. I wasn't short; I was average. All Sav had to do was bat her long eyelashes and show some cleavage to get us in.

"That always works and it's disrespectful. I hate having to do that. Hey, but anything for my best friend!" Sav said.

"You are too sweet Sav."

"Oh I know I am. Do you want at drink?"

"I think I'll get them for us. That guy over there is staring at you. Why don't you go socialize?"

"Oh Kylie. Alright. Can you get me a margarita?"

"K. Don't get too crazy."

I walked over to the bar and asked the bartender for a margarita and a tequila shot. It was one of those drinks that got me relaxed before the team got here. I was surprised the bartender didn't card me. But then again, I was going to turn 21 in a couple of months. Wow! I really need to start thinking about what I'm gonna say to the team.

Neymar's POV:

Thankfully, I didn't get lost. I was always getting lost ever since I moved to Barcelona. Once again, the paparazzi were waiting for the team. I pulled up to the front of the club and stepped out of the car. I handed my keys to the valet and made my way towards the door, but couldn't get far because fans came rushing towards me.

"NEYMAR! NEYMAR! ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? NEYMAR WILL YOU SIGN THIS FOR ME? NEYMAR CAN WE GET A PICTURE?"

Those were the things that I could manage to hear. I was surprised I understood some of the English that was being spoken to me. After signing some things, I finally managed to get inside. The club had a cool atmosphere. I had been to many places, but this club had something unexplainable.

"Hey Junior! Over here!" I heard Marc call out.

"Hey guys! What's happening?" I yelled over the music.

"Just getting the party started! You guys know I'm the life of the party!" Dani said.

"Hey Junior. Look over there! That pretty girl at the bar," Marc whispered.

I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was a caramel color, with dark brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. She looked like she could be from Brazil, but I shouldn't assume anything before I actually get to know her.

"Bet you 20 bucks that I can get her number," Marc said.

"Hey man. I wouldn't be too sure. She looks like she's waiting for someone," I responded.

"Hey Barça team! You guys did great today! But I still think we could've won."

I turned around to see Cristiano speaking to the team.

"Hey man! What's up! What brought you here?" I asked.

"I thought why not celebrate with the rival team. Get the tabloids to go wild." Cris said with a chuckle.

Right behind Cris came the entire Real Madrid team. Including Sergio Ramos. That guy is great at soccer, but he was a total player. He doesn't know how to respect women. I met his eyes and smiled.

"Hey Ramos! I haven't seen that girlfriend of yours. Where is she?" I questioned.

"Eh. I broke up with her. She was a total control freak," he replied with a shrug.

He scanned the room and I followed his gaze as it landed right on that pretty girl I saw earlier.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm about to go find my next girlfriend," Sergio said with a mischievous grin.

This was not going to turn out well.

A/N: So what do you guys think of this chapter? What do you think Sergio is gonna do? I hope that this was long enough for tonight. I'm working on the next chapters and they are going to be good! I know Sergio has a girlfriend and a son, but this is fiction. Please spread the word out about this fanfic! Thanks!

Xoxo!