Chapter 8: Shock

Kylie's POV:
"And that's the story on how I met Sav." I finished off.

We had been sitting in the restaurant for about 20 minutes, and everyone wanted to hear things about me. I started by telling everyone about Sav, and before I knew it, I was telling them how I met her.

"So where were you born?" Marc's girlfriend, Melissa, asked.

"San Fran."

"How old are you?" Coral, Sergi's girlfriend, questioned.

"Twenty. I'll be twenty-one in September."

I was asked a couple more questions before our food came. Neymar hadn't said a thing since he asked for Davi. I took a quick glance at him and he was smiling...at me.

"What are you smiling about?" I surveyed him curiously.

"I'm smiling because I could've answered all of those questions about you. And I want to be able to do that with every question you're asked. I just need to keep exploring your stunning mind," he whispered in my ear.

He was so close to me that I could feel his hot breath on my cheek. Everyone had stopped eating and was staring at us, even the babies. I looked back and smiled nervously.

"I'm gonna...uh...go to the ladies room. I'll be right back," I told the group.

"I'm going too," Shakira said after me.

Then Coral, Melissa, and Toni all stood up and followed.

I could feel all the boys gazing at us while we walked. Once in the restroom, I spun around and faced the girls.

"What happened out there? Are you okay?" Toni started.

"Yeah, it's just that...ugh nevermind. It's stupid." I told them.

"No. Please just tell us. We won't say anything. We wanna help you," Shak offered.

"Neymar said that he wanted to 'keep exploring my stunning mind', whatever that means. I think he was trying to flirt with me, and I'm falling for him. But I've fallen in love once, and it messed me up. I was heart broken. I don't really know what Neymar's intentions are with me," I whispered.

"Oh honey," Shak said while she took me in a hug with the rest of the girls did the same.

"We know him. He wouldn't do that to you. He wouldn't ever break your heart. He's a gentleman," Melissa reassured me.

"Exactly. He's probably just trying to become your friend. You've only known him for what? A week?" Coral told me.

"Yeah, about a week. I mean it's crazy to think that I'm already falling for him, but all the gestures are too sweet," I complained in a way.

"Hey. Hey. Look at me. He's not going to hurt you. You are too damn beautiful for him to break your heart," Toni said boldly.

"Thank you. I appreciate all you do for me even though we just met half an hour ago," I chuckled.

"Hey! All the WAGs have to stick together, right?" Coral teased.

"Right," I responded.

Neymar's POV:
I watched as all the girls walked up and away to the restroom after what I said to Kylie. Gosh, I can be so stupid sometimes. I'm taking things way too fast. I'm such an idiot. I groaned with my eyes closed and when I opened them, my teammates were looking for answers.

"What did you do?" Leo asked sternly.

"I did something dumb," I answered.

"Well. Tell us," Dani whined.