chapter.33 (Menagerie)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

- Last Time -

Yang had a talk with her father, that was some how comforting..

And Qrow who followed the two silver-eyed kids to make sure they where safe from Salem.. didn't know he was already been noticed by Izuku...

- Now -

"Well those are some messed up rules..." someone said.

The two, both turned to the one who spoke. To see the one and only... Izuku Midoriya.

"Eh.." Qrow could only say when he saw Izuku. Raven then said while she glared at Izuku:" who are you suposed to be?" While she thought:' how did he sneak up on us...'

"Wait you knew I was following you?" Qrow asked when he realised it. Izuku replied with:" yeah.."

He then walked towards the tabel and seated himself next to Qrow. Qrow noticed that her sister was holding her weapon.

"Raven.. you can lower you're weapon.." Qrow said. Raven looked at Izuku who gave her a big innecont smile.

"So Izuku.. what are you doing here..?" Qrow asked. Izuku replied with:" I was going to ask you the same, why are you following us..? Altough I think, I already know why you are following us."

"And that is?" Qrow asked. Izuku smiled a bit and asked:" to use me and Ruby as bait ofcourse."

Raven just stayed silent and listened to the conversation that was going on right infront of her. Qrow then asked:" and why would I do that.."

"Because I and Ruby are being targeted.. aren't we?" Izuku asked. Raven then speaks up and asks:" and who would target two brats?"

"Apparently someone named Salem." Izuku said. The two stayed silent.

Izuku then continued:" I know Cinder wasn't behind the attack of Beacon, because there is no way she, Emerald or Mercury can hack into Atlas technology... So who is this Salem person?"

'who is this kid..' Raven thought, Raven then said:" and why would she go after two brats."

Izuku looked at Raven and said:" maybe.. because I and Ruby have activated our eyes..."

Raven looked closer at Izuku to see that he had silver eyes. Qrow sighed and then said:" you're right.."

"Uh... does Tai know you are using his daughter as bait.." Izuku then suddenly asked, not knowing what to think, that Qrow was using her niece like that.

"He would be dead right now if he had told Tai." Raven said before she stood up, and walked away from the table.

"Hey, I'm still not done talking to you Raven." Qrow said. Raven replied with:" it seems you are rather busy with the kid right now. So we will finnish this some other time."

Before Qrow could say anything, Raven had already used her semblance and created a portal to get back to base.

Qrow sighs and then turns to Izuku, he then says:".....

(Scene change)

The ship Blake, Sun and Neptune where on, just arrived at Menagerie.

Sun was carrying Neptune, because he was still frozen in fear because of the water.