Chapter 69: Set Meals

Meanwhile....
Back in the capital of Illios....

Two days after....

Aisenburg Mansion
Culinary House

Ely's POV:

"W-wow..." Linda's eyes grew round and so did the other staff of the culinary house as I showed them the sample menu items that I personally cooked.

After Pierce had gotten the approval for my idea for the cafe at the third district. I racked my brain for inexpensive food that can be turned into set meals

Yup. Set Meals.

They are very popular types of meals popular amongst the working class on Earth. For example I am a fan of a Japanese Curry Set meal with includes the salad and flan as a dessert.

Even the fast food meals at my favorite fast food J*llib** offers a combo meal complete with a sundae or even a dessert pie.

Since they are devised using local produce and most of the ingredients can be prepared beforehand like the soups, gravy and sauces. Set meals solve the problem since they are ideal for workers who are looking for a cheap lunch or dinner.

And....I am confident the public would love them because of the positive feedback experiment I did when I solidified the meal set system in my own household.

After experimenting for 2 whole days, I finalized my meal sets!

And right now, My aim is to gather info on the initial reactions of a few people who will sample my dishes.

"These are the meals? They look rather good." Lisa, one of the culinary maids swallowed her drool as she looked at the plates.

"Fascinating. You whipped these up in just 2 hours of preparation?" Pierce adjusted his glasses.

"Wow! Everyday smells so delicious!" Charles, our errand boy jumped up and down in excitement.

I smiled at their reaction and how they were just waiting for me to give them the word to eat.

"Please try them out. There are 5 set meals in all." I proudly said and let them choose their meal.

Overall, the volunteers for taste testing the set meal were Linda, Beatrice, Lisa, Charles, and Pierce.

Linda grabbed the { Set Meal A } which is { Baked Chicken Doria with Salad and an Almond Butter Cookie

Linda grabbed the { Set Meal A } which is { Baked Chicken Doria with Salad and an Almond Butter Cookie. }

 }