Death.?

We left off, (2 months ago) that Selener got stabbed, and Nikki, well she just struct her with her aura. Gba, Selener and Barney's child is honestly the smartest in the story which led him to having a plan, hopefully it'll be good..

Selener pov.

I'm in such huge pain. I think that love potion I made a while back accidentally seeped into the gas because honestly I think i'm in love with Nikki..her aura is so strong it's amazing...have I fallen in love again? Wow. I can't believe I have fallen in love with someone I never expected to
even notice..I slowly fall into the ground while Nikki's beautiful eyes look at me. Like if she's keeping an eye out for me. Her eyes are so amazing..I didn't believe this would happen I just want to..

3rd person pov.

Nikki stops moving. Like if something happened. She sees Selener slowly getting up. But she just stands there...like if some type of feeling is holding her down "What the fawk is happening?!?!?!" says Gba, being then silenced by the vibe of the room, love. Selener manages to get up, she slowly goes to Nikki..and gently puts her lips on hers. "YOU CHEATER." Nikki and Selener hear. Barney sees it. "I THOUGHT YOU.." the love spell breaks from Barney. "I feel dizzy...Where's my love Bakugo...?" Where...am I?

Barney pov:

I feel so light headed like if something happened. I don't remember anything..This type of..gas is making me...kind of..sleepy...I think I-

BARNEY PASSES OUT!

Gba pov:

What is happening? MOM! SHE FELL BUT I DON'T THINK SHE'S BREATHING..WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS TYPE OF GAS?! AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH SENSE HERE..?

————————————————————————
END OF CHAPTERa- 11? I think soo.. (294 words wow!!!)