Keep your eye out for Selener!

After Barney told people he was pregnant, everyone was ok with it. Even his strict parents. Barney tried to take good care of the child. By, eating fruits and trying to eat healthy. After 6 months she went to the doctor to see if the baby was healthy. And yes the baby was. After two months, Barney was in pain. The baby was coming out soon so he tried to stay calm. After one month. Barney finally gave birth. Bakugo was so worried but finally the doctor said "alright sir, you can come in now." When Bakugo came in, he was shocked. Turns out, The baby looked nothing like him. So he made Barney take a Dna test on the baby. Turns out he was right. The baby was not his. The baby was SELENA GOMEZ'S. "THIS IS CRAZY I TOLD YOU TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR SELENER!" said Bakugo. Barney crying "i'm sorry i didn't mean for this to happen!" Bakugo ended up having a good heart and said, "you know what? i'm gonna raise this child with you." said Bakugo. and they were so happy. They named the baby gummy bear album. The End for chapter 4 lololollololldoodjdjdu *insert gummy bear album*

205 words. i'm pretty happy since this is my first long chapter also yes the baby's birthday is on november 13))