Chapter 1

**Leo's POV**

When we arrived at LA airport, Dad, me and Charlie got off the plane as soon as possible. It was Dad's private jet, so it was easier.

"Whoa!" Charlie exclaimed. "I can't wait to get to the coast!"

"Glad you like the sight of America," Dad smiled.

"Whar do some of the Americans say about this place?" I asked.

A girl jumped out of nowhere and shouted. "We're in LA, baby." She's definitely American. "I'm Jessica Johanson."

"Wait, Johanson?" I stopped her from running off, but it looked like she was running towards the suitcases. "Where have I heard that surname before?"

"Ava Johanson?" She asked. "Your friend? I'm her big sister, I'm 23."

"How are you here?" I asked.

"I work for your Dad," she responded. "Antonio runs a water sports business and I'm the person that waits to be paid in the lobby. Sometimes, I get to do some of the water sports."

"What does it include?" Charlie asked. 

"Well, why don't you guys get your suitcases and we'll get going. I'm driving," Jessica smiled.

"I'm 16, I'm allowed to drive, right?" Charlie asked.

"Do you have your passport on you?" Jessica asked.

"Obviously," Charlie scoffed. I squeezed his hand, informing him that he was being rude.

"You can drive if you want, I just thought you'd be tired and want to be with Leo," Jessica pulled out the car keys.

"Good point," Charlie yawned. 

"Remind me again why I love you?" I smirked, leaning into him.

"Because you do. Because I'm cute. I'm also sexy and I know it." Charlie pecked me on the cheek.

"Save the sexy talk for later, lover boy! I smirked. Charlie raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Let's go lovebirds," Jessica rolled her eyes, getting in the car. We grabbed our suitcases and got in the car as well. Charlie and I sat in the back while Dad and Jessica were in the front.