Disclaimer

Thanks for choosing Galaxies Apart. This is my first shot at an intergalactic romance - with suggestive alien wrath, conflicting ideologies, misunderstandings, very slow burning chemistry, and a moral lesson thrown into the mix.

The first few chapters contain mentions of destruction, but doesn't have any gore, bloodshed or graphic details. Any mentions of character death are purely suggestive and there are no explicit details involved.

If overall theme of impending death of humanity troubles or triggers you in any way, please don't continue reading. It's the central theme of the story, though the moral lesson at end is to discourage violence.

Also, please note that this is a first draft, hence some details and descriptions of alternate universe and new species may not be perfect. If you find anything amiss, please feel free to drop a comment. Criticism is welcome, but rudeness will not be entertained.

This is my only author's note in the book, so enjoy the read and don't forget to vote and drop comments and feedback.

 Happy reading :)

____

This book is a work of fiction and all characters, places and events are purely fictitious, any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All images used belong to their respective owners and are used only for illustrative purposes. No ownership claimed and no copyright infringement intended. Any characters' images used are also for illustration only.

No parts of this story can be used or reproduced, in any media or content, without written permission by the author.

© Paramagnetic, 2021