+5+

Kris didn't mean to fall asleep while Hawk was there, but after three episodes of Doctor Who she couldn't help it. It took Hawk 20 minutes to realize she had fallen asleep. Once he did, he stood up to leave, making sure the door was locked behind him as he left.

When Kris woke up to her phone alarm the next morning, she was a little confused on why she was on the couch and not her bed. Checking her phone she found a message.

From Hawk:
Hey sorry I left, but I figured your mom wouldn't approve of a random guy spending the night. Thank you for being there for me last night. I'll see you at karate

Kris typed back a message quickly before going to her shared bedroom to continue her sleep. Tory was in there and awake, and upon seeing her sister was excited.

"I kissed Miguel." Kris was almost instantly awake and excited to hear about it. After Tory gushed about her new boyfriend, Kris explained the Hawk situation.

"Yeah I saw him leave. He like triple checked the door was locked. Did anything..."

"Oh fuck no! He just got broken up with, T. He needs time." Kris defended.

"Well stay close by so you're the first and only option." The two laughed at each other and continued to talk their day away before both girls had to work. Tory worked at a roller skating rink while Kris was a waitress at a restaurant.

Halfway through Kris's shift, the door opened and in stepped Hawk. He didn't seem that surprised to see her.

"Hey! Did you know I worked here?" She gave him a confused look.

"Yeah, I went to your place but you weren't there so I asked Miguel if he knew and he said Tory told him you worked here."

"Oh yeah. Did you know they're dating now? Weird." Kris laughed. "Anything specific you wanted."

"You're about one of the only people I can tolerate at the moment so no." Kris laughed a bit.

"Sit down, I'll grab a menu and clock out for my break." He gave a nod and sat down at a table for two. Kris did just that, clocking out for her 15 minute break and going out to sit with Hawk.

"How are you? Since..." Kris didn't want to say it.

"I'm fine, I'm good." He gave a small smile and looked away. Kris knew it was a mask but didn't push.

The two talked for her 15 minute shift before Kris was back to work. Hawk stayed for a half hour or so, eating a few pieces of bacon and drinking quite a few sodas.

"I'll see you at Karate." Hawk stood up to leave after paying.

"Duh." Kris didn't think and leaned in, giving him a quick hug. The hug was so quick Hawk didn't have time to react before Kris waved bye and ran off to continue work.

She left being a flustered Hawk who wondered what the twisty feeling in his stomach was.

Karate rolled around and Kris had to sprint from her job to the dojo in order to not be late. Tory was talking with Miguel and gave her sister a wave as she went to change.

Miguel and Hawk were sparing, and Tory and Kris were on opposite teams jokingly. Tory was rooting for her new boyfriend while Kris rooted for her new close friend. They jokingly talked smack with each other. That was, until the door opened and a man stepped in.

All the students of Cobra Kai stood up, confused.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Lawrence asked, looking at the man.

"Like you don't know." The man said sarcastically.

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo." Lawrence took a few steps forward in warning.

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojo's after what you just did to mine?" The man sounded angry, and it kind of frightened Kris who had a fear of grown men. Tory grabbed her hand in sort of a protective way.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to your dojo." Lawrence spoke, looking angry and confused.

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" Lawrence shrugged with his head. "You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this." Tory and Kris exchanged confused looks, who was this man and why was he so pissed off? "You call yourself a sensei? you don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!" The man took a step forward in pure anger.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso. And you don't know what you're talking about either."

This is Sam's dad?

"Yeah well I know you don't...you don't earn the Medal of Honor by stealing it."

Kris took a glanced around the dojo, and settled her eyes upon Hawk, who had a certain look Kris didn't like.

"Let me tell you something about your sensei! He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-Do are wide open."

"You think you can come in here and poach my students?" Lawrence was angry.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" LaRusso waited for Lawrence to hit him, kick him, do something. "You know, I'm not gonna strike first."

The entire room waited for Lawrence to make a decision, to hit him or just do something, Instead, he took a step back.

"I'm gonna be a bigger man."

"Yeah. We'll see about that."

LaRusso turned and left, and suddenly Chris moved towards his bag and picked it up, looking ready to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lawrence asked. Chris continued to walk out the door.

"What the hell, Chris?" Mitch spoke up.

"I never liked it here." Chris said to his friend before he left. Suddenly a whole bunch of students left, making Kris a little worried.

They just lost half their students, so how was Cobra Kai suppose to go on.