+6+

Cobra Kai currently was a sweat shop. After LaRusso and some of the students left, Lawrence was not happy. He made every students do burpees until they decided to fess up to trash Miyagi-Do's dojo. Kris admired it. Even if he did hate LaRusso he didn't tolerate the trashing of his dojo. But of course her body did not agree and wanted to collapse right then and there.

"This all could be over in an instant! The decisions yours! Who trashed Miyagi-Do?" He yelled.

Kris had a hunch, she saw the look on his face whenever LaRusso came in, and everytime that Lawrence asked. She didn't want it to be true.

"You all know I'm no fan of LaRusso but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here!" Lawrence walked around to each student. "At least not anymore! So I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?"

The older man, Kris couldn't remember his name, spoke up. "It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another mans dojo-"

"Shut your cake hole, chubs!" Kris thought that was mean but didn't say a word. Lawrence would probably find every single one of her insecurities in seconds.

"I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers!"

"Sensei we really don't know who did it!" Miguel gasped out. Even if he was one of the fittest ones in here he was still struggling at this point.

"Somebody knows something." Kreese spoke up for the first time in a while. "Question is... who's gonna break?"

The way he eyed Hawk... it confirmed Kris theory. Hawk had trashed the dojo with the influence of Kreese.

Lawrence's phone then rang back in the office and he looked a little hesitant to grab it.

"Keep going we can do this all day!" He yelled and walked off to answer it.

"You okay?" Tory was panting like crazy as she spoke.

"I'm gonna die." Kris answered shortly. "Are you?"

"Same here." She answered.

"Sensei, we need a water break." Mitch spoke up. They had been doing exercises for almost 45 minutes with no break, in fact they did need a water break. After taking a quick glance around the room, he had some sympathy and gave a 2 minute break.

Kris kept a small eye on Hawk as she went to get water, and found him approaching and talking to Kreese. He looked uneasy about something. Once he walked away Kris moved to stand next to him.

"You did it, didn't you?" He looked at her in surprise. He was confused on how she knew but decided to play it off.

"Wha-What do you mean?" He didn't mean to stutter and silently cursed himself.

"You disrespected another dojo, and stole a metal of honor from a man who earned it. If they did that to us you would be livid. And to think I actually thought you were a decent guy."

He seemed hurt by those words as Kris walked away. Maybe they were a bit harsh but he did disrespect someone else property which is illegal. Not to mental a metal of honor is something that is earned not stolen, and he did just that.

"You good?" Aisha saw the look on her face.

"I'm pissed at whoever did this." and she was.

"They'll fess up sooner or later. The longer they wait the more trouble they'll be in." Aisha shrugged and chugged more of her bottle.

Apparently Kreese didn't have as much sympathy as she thought cause he was then taking them to the back for the workout equipment. Kris stood next to Hawk, heavy ropes in her hands.