father and son reunion

Tomura and Dabi’s POV

“Daddy” we said at the same time. We asked him what he meant by daddy and he said something that shocked us beyond anything. He told us All for one was his father which we were still shocked but a little glad that he wasn't scared. We asked him how he was hes father and he explained. He explained that his fathers’ parents forced him to marry his mother Inko. His mother forced him to bare hre a child which was him. When he got older his mother died which freed his father. His father found his real mate whos name is… no it cant be. Kurogiri. He told us that they still talked but he cant talk to him everyday since All might comes by to check on him because of his powerful quirk.

Apparently he had a powerful quirk that can make a forcefield (protective barrier) out of anything. All might had taken an interest in his powerful quirk and trained him to be the next number 1 hero. But Izuku just wanted to be a hero to protect people and All might kept pushing him to the point where he was breaking at least five bones a week. That made us angry that All might would do that to our mate. We were so mad that we didn't realize we were releasing sour scents until we felt relaxed by Izuku’s sweet calming scent. We thanked him and went to hug him. As we hugged him we saw he was tired and put him to bed. He looked so cute sleeping.

No ones POV

Dabi and Tomura went down stairs and to their surprise Kurogiri and All for one were there. “We have something to tell you master” Tomura said. “What is it Tomura”? All for one said. “Y-your son, Izuku Midoriya, i-is Dabi and my s-s-soulmate” Tomura finally said. All for one stood there for a second before asking “W-well i-is he h-here”. All for one said in a shaky and exited voice. “He is in our room sleeping” Dabi said. “Well when he wakes up bring him to me”. All for one said. “Yes master” Tomura and Dabi said.

Kurogiri’s POV (weren't expecting that were you)

After that interesting conversation me and my mate (All for one) sat on the couch and cuddled. Two hours later a feminine shaped boy with green hair, emerald green eyes, and perfectly shaped freckles came down stairs looking tired. When I looked at him I realized that that was All for ones son Izuku he always talked about. I was really excited to meet him after a long time. When he saw All for one he screamed “daddy” and ran to hug him. They hugged for a while before All for one introduced him to me and explained everything. Izuku seemed happy for his father and me which I was glad for. We were all happy until…

“NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE”