the escape

Izuku’s POV

We all looked at the wall by the entrance and all the heroes, class 1-a, and the police. All might started to go fo my dad as I jumped in the way. As everyone screamed, I used the air and made a forcefield to protect me and the villains. When All might hit the forcefield, he went flying back. Everyone looked at me and the first one to step up was Kacchan. “What are you doing Izu” Kacchan asked. While holding the forcefield up with one hand I pull him in with the other hand.

I hugged him while explaining everything in his ear. He was shocked then tiny explosions formed in his hands. “All might you fake” Kacchan yelled. I was surprised and so was everyone else. All might looked nervous and confused. That bastard knows exactly what he did. All might got up and went to the forcefield asking to come back saying they manipulated me and are using me. Before I could say anything Kacchan yelled at me to shut up. I was happy Kacchan took my side.

Kirishima stepped up next. Then Uraraka and Todoroki. I was confused until they said “we are friends forever so we are with you.” Before anyone could say anything I quickly pulled the tree in. Kirishima went to Kacchan and for some reason Uraraka went by Toga and Todoroki went by Dabi. I will ask later. I could feel my forcefield get weaker since air wasn't the best element I was good at using though it should be since it’s everywhere. Kurogiri made a portal and everyone went by it. “Come on Izu we got to go” dad called to me. 

I backed up and everyone went in. I went in and once the portal closed I dropped the forcefield. I was trampled by everyone asking was I ok and that was s cool.When I looked up I saw we were In the woods. I knew where and led the way to a house I knew in here.

Katsuki POV

After everything that just happened we all hugged Izuku and fell on top of him. As we all got off him, he said he knew where we were which was amazing seeing as we were in the middle of nowhere. We walked for a while before he came up on a house, A FLIPPING HOUSE. As he knocked on the door we smelled food coming from the house. We heard the door unlock and a guy with a yellow streak in his hair.He saw Izuku and rushed all of us in and closed the door quickly. “Did the wolves get any of you” he asked. “No we’re all good” Izu said. What’s going on Uraraka, Todoroki, and I asked. Izuku opened his mouth to explain but before he could someone interrupted him.

“Well we can all explain and ask over lunch” I was...

Next chapter should be out tomorrow since I don't have school but let me know if I should do smut I am new to this and started and posted my first two books today but let me know is you want more this fanfiction was inspired by The shigadabideku book Lost which I think was taken down. If you are the creator of that book please tell me so I can name you.

Yes I used the house from twlight as the house they are in. (A I have no regrets 😤)