Ambushed

( there room and yes the bath is on the left)

Izuku's POV

I had woken up to warmth. I realized I was still in Tiyana's arms so I wiggled out of her grasp and went to the kitchen to get some food. I went downstairs as my bare feet hit the cold floor. I went into the kitchen and immediately my stomach growled. I made two sandwiches as I said at the table and ate. A couple of minutes later Tiyana came downstairs while rubbing the sleep from her eyes with her hands. She made her as a mom and sat down next to me and we made small talk. A couple of minutes later I started to feel my before the cramps kicked up. Tiyana ran upstairs and grabbed some Tylenol and gave me two. I got a glass of water and took the two pills she gave me as I lay down on the couch and watched my favorite movie that I will never get enough of, Twilight. I remembered that Tiyana sat down next to me and wrapped her wings around me, feeling me with warmth so I couldn't really feel my cramps. The movie was just starting since the intro was very long when my phone buzzed.

Tomu~chan Dabi~kun and Izu~chan group chat

Dabi~kun: Are you awake Izu~chan

Tomu~chan: Yeah we texted to say good morning and that today we're doing our second mission.

Dabi~kun: Yeah one mission closer to coming home.

Izu~chan: I'm awake and thank you for checking on me. I miss you guys.

Dabi~kun: We miss you too.

Tomu~chan: We have to do this mission then we'll text you.

Dabi~kun: Love you little one

Izu~chan: Love you guys too.

I went back to watching Twilight as I drifted off to sleep from the warmth coming from Tiyana. I heard dad coming in as he picked me up. I was confused as to why he wasn't on the mission with Dabi and Tomura. He sat me down and patted my head as a soft purr came from my lips. Mamagiri came in and sat next to Dad. I was too comfortable to care what happened next. Dad explained to me that he came back to see how my heat was going and brought some special medicine for omegas to stop it. I cuddled into my dad's chest and drifted off to sleep. 

~Time skip~

I had woken up to faint talking. As I listened to the conversation, I heard that Dabi~kun and Tomu~chan would have to come back home soon because the heroes we're getting stronger. I was scared for my alphas because I was scared that they would get hurt or even worse. Came and picked me up and put me on their lap. I felt feathers and realized it was Tiyana. I opened my eyes to see that she was holding me in a protective manner. I looked up and saw my alpha was coming through a portal and saw my alphas in a hurry to get through the portal. I was happy until I saw they were hurt. My Omega side kicked in and I ran straight to help them.

I grabbed both of them and ran straight to the medical room. I quickly bandaged them and sat in their lap. I asked them what happened and they explained while they're getting ready for a mission the heroes ambushed them. The rest of the league made it out while they were trying to protect them and as they were getting ready to leave class 1A and all might attacked. My blood started to boil as I started to hate all might even more. A whimper escaped my mouth as my cramps started to kick up. I was in pain as I gripped on to their shirts tighter. We stayed like that for a while before I drifted off to sleep in my alpha's arms. 

I had woken up in our bedroom and my alphas' arms. I was happy but then I realized my heat was in two days. I went downstairs as Tiyana gave me two Tylenol pills and I made some ramen. As I finished my office came downstairs and I ran to hug them. I was so excited that they were back even though they were back early but I was very mad at the heroes for what they did to them. The rest of the league came back and the living room and kitchen in the house was crowded and loud as always. I was so happy everyone was back but I hate that they all got hurt. I was in our room and my nest as I was waiting for my heat to be over. I was thinking about getting pregnant and my Omega chipped in and my entire body heated up. I had to calm my body down and nuzzle more into my nest.

~Time skip~

I was in my nest when my body started to heat it up and I started to hyperventilate. I realized what was going on as my pheromone started to spread across the room. Luckily the room had thick walls so it was both soundproof and pheromones can get through. Wondering any louder was pointless since the room was soundproof. As time went by my heat got worse. I heard the door knob jingle as my alphas walked in. They smelled my heat and quickly ran over and gulped me in their grasp. My heat felt better but I realized something.

It was time to mate

939 words