Uh... Oh bitch

Eric's POV

I walked up to the porch hearing my mom yelling. I sighed unlocking the door and walked into the house.

??: I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT DERRICK NOW THIS IS MY LAST TIME ASKING WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER?!!

??: I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, BUT WHEN I GET UNTIED FROM THESE ROPES I SWEAR I'M GONNA SLAP YOUR BITCH ASS INTO NEXT YEAR!!! AALIYAH'S TOO!!!

Well looks like mama finally said " Enough is enough."

I walked into the kitchen and started making myself a sandwich.

??: Eric.

Me: Yes ma?

Monica: You know I love you right?

Me: Yes mam.

Monica: Good, now I'm only gonna ask you once where the fuck is my babygirl?

I looked at my mother. She has that " I will fuck you up" look in her eyes.

Me: I just seen her earlier today. Why??

Monica: Boy I will fuck you up tell me where the hell she is.

I looked her in the eyes.

Me: Nope. *pops the p*

Next thing I know I'm on the floor holding my jaw. I think... she just punched me.

Monica: Now where is she nigga!!!

I looked at her with anger in my eyes.

Me: Her and her damn boyfriend live together.

Monica: Boyfriend?? What boyfriend?

Me: Why should I tell you?? You just fucking punched me.

Monica: You wanna get punched again??

I sighed.

Me: His name is Jalen. Jalen Johnson. We used to be friends.

Monica: Ohhh that Jalen. What happened to him he was so nice and sweet. Had respect for women that's for sure.

Me: We got into a fight... and uhh it wasn't pretty.

Monica: Now back to my question... Where does Jalen live?

Me: 104 Auburn Road. ( A/N Totally made up!)

Monica: Uh-huh.

I watched as she grabbed the keys and sped off going God knows where. Sometimes I wonder about this family. I mean my so called "dad" slaps my so called " mom" and my sister. And my so called "mom" punches the shit outta me. What the hell is wrong with this family?? I swear it seems like Aaliyah and I are the only normal people in this house. So why did I have to screw up our relationship. I was stupid I know. *sighs*

??: ERIC!!!!

I swallowed. Damn man.

I walked up the stairs and into my parents room.

Me: Yes sir.

??:: Go in my top drawer and pull out my damn knife.

I did as told.

??: Now cut these fucking ropes off me.

I walked behind him and started cutting on what I thought was rope.

Me: Uh, yeah these aren't ropes.

Derrick: Then what the hell are they??

Me: Chains.

Derrick: Find the key then you retarded son of a bitch!!!

Me: Fuck it. I'm tired of you. I'm going to Miley's house. By the way she's pregnant.

I walked out the room and slammed the door not really paying attention to him.

Now over to Jalen's POV

I paced the floor as I waited for the doctor to tell me wassup with Aaliyah.

??: Mr. Jalen Johnson??

Me: That's me.

??: Well it looks like Aaliyah....

-------------------------------------------------------------

So.... what happened to Aaliyah?? Eric is tired of his parents, Miley is pregnant, Aaliyah and Jalen are in France... I think.... yeah whats up??