Sweet Love *Explicit*

After walking into the apartment I began to take off my jewelry walking towards the room. I bent down and untied the purple ribbon from around my leg then slid the shoes off.

me: I'll be in the bathroom Jalen.

I said walking into the room unzipping my dress.

Jalen's POV

Ma: Do something sweet.

me: Mama, I don't know what to do.

Ma: How about slow dancing in the living room? Or.....

me:*smiles* Ma I gotta go.

    I walked into the room then sat on the edge of the bed hearing the shower water running. I sighed laying back then closed my eyes.

Aaliyah's POV
I stood in the mirror fluffing my damp curls out then walked out wearing the new bra set I got from Victoria Secret. Black lace, it's so cute. Jalen sat up on the bed and looked at me as his jaw dropped. I smiled sitting on his lap then kissed his neck.

me: Close your mouth baby.

Jalen: D-damn.... I'm uh.. I'm lost f-for words.

I gently pushed him back then bent down and kissed him.

Jalen:*groans* Are you sure about this?

I bit my lip nodding then he flipped us and kissed me with more passion. As we got into the kiss my hands roamed his body then I un-buckled his pants and took his jacket off half way. He got the idea and undressed his self then slowly slid my panties down. He looked up at me as I watched him biting down on my lip then bent down and started kissing my pu**y. He opened my legs wider gripping my thighs and started French kissing .